Electrovoya - Effervesce bass synth?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHzhgohE04g

I dunno - I'm pretty sure there's both a square and a saw wave in there somewhere, and it's overdriven (or the oscillators are synced? I unfortunately don't know about syncing yet).

So how do I get this with Ableton Analog/Operator? (Since Ableton synths + MaxforLive is all I have). I'm currently working on a track with a bassline inspired by this one, but the sounds I've come up with so far aren't satisfying.

Anyone?

what exactly? time?

CableChannel what do you mean?

BetaAltairVII wrote:CableChannel what do you mean?
He means point out the time in the video the sound in question appears.

Awesome track btw. Don't think I've heard this version.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Oh I see.

In that case then, the bass synth sounds particularly clear at 0:15 in.

So does anyone want to take a crack at it?

If we're talking about the main bass element it sounds pretty close to a square wave. Filtered and maybe a bit distorted.

What synths do you want to recreate this on?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Either Ableton Operator or Analog. It's all I have at this point.

Ok so on Ableton replicate the midi for the lowest part of the bass sound. Not the parts that pan around the stereo field, the thing right in the centre. Then load up a square wave, Analog should be fine here.

Now first thing you'll want to do is experiment with a mix of Square and Analog waveforms and various amounts of filter attenuation.

Sense?
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Sound Design”