Propellerhead Rack Extensions ARE Transferrable

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

another person who has confused "things I don't like" with illegal, crooked, dishonest etc...
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

chk071 wrote:How very noble. :D Are you sure you don't mistake Propellerhead with Google or Apple?
The mindless brand loyalty bears a striking resemblance to Apple, as does the flavour of the marketing, the move towards being little more than an app store (though be fair, at least Apple still produce a range of core products of a high quality - unlike Propellerhead, whose flagship product appears to be grinding to a halt as the years unfold)

SJ_Digriz wrote:another person who has confused "things I don't like" with illegal, crooked, dishonest etc...
another person from the apathy camp, who has no idea of the specifics surrounding the fraudulent issues I have faced. Nor has the capacity to believe that I have no interest in selling RE's. You will not find a single instance online where I have argued for their transfer to suit my own wants prior to this thread... and even now my discussion is concerning the service agreement.

Perhaps some more forethought from you and less baseless pouting before you post again would be in order.

KarmaShaman wrote:I'm ready, as stated previously. I will either sell a Propellerhead RE for $20 (Audiomatic) or buy a Propellerhead RE for $20

you're just spinning your wheels now. clearly, no one here believes you have it right (even if, in principal, they might wish it be). as such, no one is going to gamble even $20 on this.

you need to make it a no-lose proposition, and just swallow it if you end up at a loss :shrug:

either way, just f**king do it......already

Yes do it already, lets see how far you can take it without spending money on lawyers.
dedication to flying

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
KarmaShaman wrote:I'm ready, as stated previously. I will either sell a Propellerhead RE for $20 (Audiomatic) or buy a Propellerhead RE for $20

you're just spinning your wheels now. clearly, no one here believes you have it right (even if, in principal, they might wish it be). as such, no one is going to gamble even $20 on this.

you need to make it a no-lose proposition, and just swallow it if you end up at a loss :shrug:

how is it that you have selectivly ignored half of that statement in that I will BUY an RE to test the waters? You're right about one thing though, few people have the guts to challenge this, so I don't expect many cooperative users. They would prefer to stay feeble and be slaves to every corporation that manipulates them. Of which there are many, Props certainly aren't special in that regard.

Ps. REASON 7.1.1 IS AWESOME.

rod_zero wrote:Yes do it already, lets see how far you can take it without spending money on lawyers.
sure. PM me to discuss which Propellerhead RE you want to either sell me or buy from me. Im ready to do this.

Christ on a cracker. :hihi:

If for some unknown reason you absolutely must "prove" to somebody that RE's are transferrable, just transfer one already. :lol:

Find a Reason user you trust and just - give them - one of your RE licenses and prove that you can legally transfer it to him and that he can literally and legally use it afterward. If it's really that important to you prove that to anyone, just do it already? :lol:

No money has to change hands. Just tell Props he paid you $25.

Of course he'll transfer it back to you after the grand social experiment is over. :hihi:

There won't be anything to argue about if you have already quite literally done it? If you can't get it done, end of thread.

"Theory" is called that for a good reason, usually because nobody has actually ever proven it yet. :hihi:
Last edited by LawrenceF on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LawrenceF wrote:Christ on a cracker. :hihi:

If for some unknown reason you must "prove" to somebody that RE's are transferrable, just transfer one already. :lol:

Find a Reason user you trust and just - give them - one of your RE licenses and prove that you can legally transfer it to him and that he can literally and legally use it afterward. If it's really that important to you prove that to anyone, just do it already? :lol:

No money has to change hands. Just tell Props he paid you $25.

Of course he'll transfer it back to you after the grand social experiment is over. :hihi:

There won't be anything to argue about if you have already quite literally done it?
the only DAW users I know in real life are industry professionals, therefore use ProTools and Cubase. :party:

So, if i understand you correctly, you don't personally even know a single Reason user in real life but you find it really necessary to rant about civil liberties over the Reason EULA as relates to cheap (as in "quite inexpensive") plugins?

Erhm... ok. :)

Do you or have you ever even personally wanted to sell one of your RE's? If not... what's the motivation behind all this, just proving some unknown net person "wrong on the net" about something? :hihi:

Not ragging on you or anything but the thread kinda seems like... well.. never mind.
Last edited by LawrenceF on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KarmaShaman wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

how is it that you have selectivly ignored half of that statement in that I will BUY an RE to test the waters? You're right about one thing though, few people have the guts to challenge this, so I don't expect many cooperative users. They would prefer to stay feeble and be slaves to every corporation that manipulates them. Of which there are many, Props certainly aren't special in that regard.

Ps. REASON 7.1.1 IS AWESOME.
i didn't selctievly ignore ANYTHING. why would anyone in this thread want to sell you one of their plugs for $20 ?? is it because that is a stupid loss to make on helping YOU try to prove a point ?? is it because no one believes you have any chance of success ?? is it because you turn into an insulting wanker when people don't 'down tools' and rise up against dem who oppress....is it the mild-mannered janitor ?? (ooops, wrong thread)

none of this has anything to do with guts, only folly (yours). for whatever reason, you believe that ph HAVEN'T got this completely water-tight. you have dismissed all arguments to the contrary, and insulted people. while it is true that other posters might not have been so kind to you, it is not they who are asking for others' help in this

somewhere else in this thread, i think you insulted someone for being the kind of person who installs software without reading the eula. but which part did you miss, that you bought into the famously closed reason universe, then tried to break your way through their conventions ?? when you bought the RE's, were you unaware of the no-xfer policy ??

by the way, i don't own, have never owned, and never will own anything to do with reason. that didn't stop me being one of the first to sign my name to the petition, on this forum some months back, to encourage PH to change their policy. i did so because i also don't think it's a good precedent to set. don't assume that because no one here wants to get involved with a cantankerous arsehole, that they support this kind of policy

find someone you trust with a reason license. offer to xfer them an RE for the minimum that paypal will accept (or better still, don't even take a cent upfront). then, if it is a success, they agree to give you the remainder, up to the $20. yes, there is a bit more risk. but if you succeed, just think about how good you will feel to lord it over all of us sniveling, groveling, manipulated-by-satan-corporation-cock-sucking slaves

just do it

KarmaShaman wrote:the only DAW users I know in real life are industry professionals, therefore use ProTools and Cubase. :party:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:
Do you or have you ever even personally wanted to sell one of your RE's? .
Never. Once money leaves my bank account for any goods under $5K, I consider it gone.

Fortunately I am very, very wealthy. Others may not have the luxury of an unlimited bucket of cash.

EDIT: Will let somebody else say it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

If you want to do something useful Mushy.. make me a sandwich, boy.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”