Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( The EMS VCS 3 Emulation )( CM version Released )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 3 LE

Prize for best ever thread title?:

"Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( CWYP Intro Offer : As low as 4 € -5 days left- )"

It's almost a straight flush, just need the ace :lol:

2 3 4 5

Numanoid wrote:Prize for best ever thread title?:

"Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( CWYP Intro Offer : As low as 4 € -5 days left- )"

It's almost a straight flush, just need the ace :lol:

2 3 4 5
:hihi:

Yes its subliminal, the ace is the synth itself :)

http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

darsho wrote:any news regsarding the website ?
I cannot access it for days now, still seems to be down.
Hi Darsho,
Yes, many things had to be changed, because the Linux distro choosen years ago was not properly maintained, and ISP was not really caring either. So it was way much work than expected and just restoring a back up. We're sorry for that and deeply apologize.

This said it seems that after 4 days of intense work, everything should work OK atm, as some orders went thru with success since a couple of hours.

So the intro price period will be extended a bit. How many days, I still cant say atm, because the CM version will be released in November. But I'll post here asap for the precise date. In any case, today is OK.

Thanks

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

tried again to buy it. after clicking "pay now" on paypal i was redirected to xils-lab.com saying my ordering details are incorrect or invalid (can't imagine why) and i have to contact xils-lab via mail. i don't even know, if i bought it so i can't retry... hope i get an answer before the sale ends. on the other side i don't really need it. it's just nice to have. at least at this price.

honestly it's a pretty dissapointing first shopping-experience with xils-lab at all... though i know, they tried to solve the problems.

audio/fault wrote:honestly it's a pretty dissapointing first shopping-experience with xils-lab at all... though i know, they tried to solve the problems.
It's got nothing to do with Xils Lab, it's Paypal who you got problems with.

audio/fault wrote:tried again to buy it. after clicking "pay now" on paypal i was redirected to xils-lab.com saying my ordering details are incorrect or invalid (can't imagine why) and i have to contact xils-lab via mail. i don't even know, if i bought it so i can't retry... hope i get an answer before the sale ends. on the other side i don't really need it. it's just nice to have. at least at this price.

honestly it's a pretty dissapointing first shopping-experience with xils-lab at all... though i know, they tried to solve the problems.
Hi AUdio/Fault,

Hmmm sorry for that. In any case we'll fix it for your case, and you'll have the Xils 3 LE at the expected price. (Usually its when Paypal sees a different adress for 'billing' or 'physical delivery' that this message is issued, maybe you could check if this is your case ?)

What I'd suggest is that you contact Xils-Lab directly thru the 'contact us' utility on the site. And your case will be handled manually. ( there are solutions like direct paiement to Paypal, etc etc, or putting the same adress in all fields )

LtZ

Just tried using the support "Contact Us" email system on the XILS website and the mail bounced as undeliverable.

The latest newsletter says XILS 3 will be available with software based iLok. Will XILS 4 be available with software based iLok too or will it still require a dongle?

hi lotuzia. thanks and apologies. that's what xavier wrote me, too.
there was a difference between "xxxstraße" and "xxxstr." never had a problem like this before, but after clearing this i could finally order :)
now i just have to wait until monday to be back in the studio ;)

audio/fault wrote:hi lotuzia. thanks and apologies. that's what xavier wrote me, too.
there was a difference between "xxxstraße" and "xxxstr." never had a problem like this before, but after clearing this i could finally order :)
now i just have to wait until monday to be back in the studio ;)
Thanks for the report Audio/Fault, and glad it's finally sorted out. Like Numanoid guessed it, this is a consequence of how Paypal implemets their systems. I've heard similar stories with different cart systems.

LtZ

scook wrote:Just tried using the support "Contact Us" email system on the XILS website and the mail bounced as undeliverable.

The latest newsletter says XILS 3 will be available with software based iLok. Will XILS 4 be available with software based iLok too or will it still require a dongle?
Hi Scook,

Yes the 'contact us' utility was broken, it now works. Please try it again.

Xils4 : will very probably be available with Soft Ilok system too ( ie no hw dongle required ). Its currently under test.

Else : The final date for the intro price is finally fixed : Tuesday November 4th

SOoo ... 4 days left :wink:
Last edited by Lotuzia on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks

I will continue to play around with XILS 3 V2 LE while waiting for the dongle-free iLok version of XILS 4.

Lotuzia wrote:Else : The final date for the intro price is finally fixed : Tuesday September 4th

SOoo ... 4 days left :wink:
Tuesday November 4th
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there some dislexia going on over there at Sbal Slix?

(First the 11th, now September, etc.)
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Does anyone know if a physical iLok dongle is required? I got ahead of myself and ordered the 10 Euro version before thinking to check.

I have an iLok account, but no dongle, and I don't want one (don't have spare USB ports on my laptop, among other reasons). I have other products that support this form of iLok protection, but it's unclear to me whether this does. I realize now that I should have checked before purchasing, it just didn't occur to me; it's been a while since this has been an issue for me.

Just used their Contact Us form to ask them, thought I might as well try here too. It'd be a shame if this doesn't work out, great sounds, great price. (Wish I could do it's big brother, not happening now, or for a while, -$...)

Hi Dwozzle,

Xils 3 LE V2 is serial protected only. So no worries.

Xils 3 and Xils 4 are Ilok protected, but soon Ilok SOFT ILOK ( means no physical dongle required ) will be available. ( currently on test )

-----____

Else : 3 days left for intro price :)

Return to “Instruments”