VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.tone2.com/html/ultraspace.html

What do you think?

edit : Available in December

I don't like Tone2 plugins.
yzcoruhT

I like a few Synths like Electra and Nemesis. The problem is i have Valhalla DSP plugins for reverb so no need for it. The other stuff looks interesting.. ..we'll see.. :hihi:
Last edited by valerian_777 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

xx JPRacer xx wrote:What do you think?
Cogito ergo sum.
Wonder whether my advice worth a penny? Check my music at Soundcloud and decide for yourself.
re:vibe and Loki Fuego @ Soundcloud

Looks pretty cool to me. I always thought Warmverb was an overlooked gem. I bet this one kicks butt.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I had all Tone2 effects, now there is one I miss :(

They've always made really nice sounding reverb.

Those dudes really know how to make reverb... I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

zerocrossing wrote:Looks pretty cool to me. I always thought Warmverb was an overlooked gem. I bet this one kicks butt.
Warmverb still is pretty underrated. The sound of it is topnotch. And I think that most people still think that this one is mostly a Reverb when it´s not. At first I did not like the "mostly everything is in sync" feature. I like it a little bit more sloppy and wish Warmverb would let me dial in some stuff in ms as well. But on the other hand I got used to it at some point. It´s fun and comes with some funky stuff. And it adds lots of variety to my arsenal as well. Not a big fan of their distortions though. But I like to experiment a lot and have to say that their presets are very consumer orientated. Most of them work out of the box and sound very polished and only need little tweaking. A little bit to EDM/POP for my taste but still dang good. And funnily I like their "---.---.-.--.-" style modulators.

Btw the Early reflection modes are freaking awesome.

Cheers
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Robmobius wrote:Those dudes really know how to make reverb... I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it. :)
Me too :D

I like their stuff, too. That one plugin with a multiband exciter in which you couldn't even hear it, was an odd choice though.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Loki Fuego wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:What do you think?
Cogito ergo sum.
I can think by myself thank you. I also like the opinion of others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to hear it, but I find the UI pretty ugly.

Opinion? Well, graphics on web-site looks cool :)
Wonder whether my advice worth a penny? Check my music at Soundcloud and decide for yourself.
re:vibe and Loki Fuego @ Soundcloud

GUI elements are oddly sized, the handles on the sides are very tiny and the knobs are big. Even the leds are huge compared to the handles.. But fortunately Tone2 is better with plugin audio code than graphics, so it might be good.

I wonder if this also scans the harddrive for illegal content like the free Firebird.

Return to “Effects”