Tritik tkDelay public beta release. UNLIMITED Demo - (winXP support added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

No they aren't, it is a choice in the installer (You are three betas out, download beta 4)
Duh

Ah_Dziz wrote:This is awesome and I'll be buying it regardless but I do have some suggestions:

1. All the non delay elements should have routing options much like the filter does. So you could put the overdrive on the input, the frequency shifter in the feedback path, and the filter on the output.

2. Some different distortion modes in the overdrive section. Some exotic stuff like rectifiers, bitcrushers,and sample rate reducers that could be put in the feedback path would open up some crazy possibilities.

3. More filter types (I know this is planned). In addition to the standard Lowpass and Highpass, I'd love to see some stranger things like combs and Allpass.

4. A wide range of shapes for the modulation. A full compliment of standard lfo shapes ie square, saw up, saw down random stepped, random glide, and maybe some weirder shapes too.

5. An option to have a ringmod take the place of the frequency shifter. Depending on how you programmed it this could be a pretty easy thing to implement. Sometimes you want to hear the up and the downshift at the same time.

So there you have it. Even as is it's totally worth the full asking price. I just think you could really step it up and have one of the most fully featured delays on the market by adding all that stuff. Best of luck to you.

JJ

These are all nice and valid requests but what I very much like about trikit delay is its ease of use (despite being quite flexible already) and that I get good results fast. If you add more and more options it becomes a thin line between usability and complexity. Take a look at e.g. CamelAudio's camelphat (not a delay, I know): I love it, but it's filter menu consists of twenty to thirty entries. Not helpful.
But maybe a separate "tweaks" page for version two would do the trick :wink:

Yeah! This thing sounds fantastic. Just demo'd with a piano and an acoustic guitar... really love the level of control. No brainer at the beta price! :tu:
You need to limit that rez, bro.

crashes Logic 9 in 32 bits Running OS-X lion

everytime i load the plugin
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:crashes Logic 9 in 32 bits Running OS-X lion
Are you running the last tkDelay version (beta 4) ?
if so, please drop a mail at support@tritik.com so that we can ask you for more details and figure out what's wrong together. thanks

Can't get either the 32 or 64 bit version to show up in Reaper. Just me?

fese wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:This is awesome and I'll be buying it regardless but I do have some suggestions:

1. All the non delay elements should have routing options much like the filter does. So you could put the overdrive on the input, the frequency shifter in the feedback path, and the filter on the output.

2. Some different distortion modes in the overdrive section. Some exotic stuff like rectifiers, bitcrushers,and sample rate reducers that could be put in the feedback path would open up some crazy possibilities.

3. More filter types (I know this is planned). In addition to the standard Lowpass and Highpass, I'd love to see some stranger things like combs and Allpass.

4. A wide range of shapes for the modulation. A full compliment of standard lfo shapes ie square, saw up, saw down random stepped, random glide, and maybe some weirder shapes too.

5. An option to have a ringmod take the place of the frequency shifter. Depending on how you programmed it this could be a pretty easy thing to implement. Sometimes you want to hear the up and the downshift at the same time.

So there you have it. Even as is it's totally worth the full asking price. I just think you could really step it up and have one of the most fully featured delays on the market by adding all that stuff. Best of luck to you.

JJ

These are all nice and valid requests but what I very much like about trikit delay is its ease of use (despite being quite flexible already) and that I get good results fast. If you add more and more options it becomes a thin line between usability and complexity. Take a look at e.g. CamelAudio's camelphat (not a delay, I know): I love it, but it's filter menu consists of twenty to thirty entries. Not helpful.
But maybe a separate "tweaks" page for version two would do the trick :wink:
It seems to be aiming to combine ease of use with flexibility though so more filter and fx types seems valid - doesn't have to be 20-30 but comb and allpass would certainly be useful, as would ringmod.

spirit wrote:Can't get either the 32 or 64 bit version to show up in Reaper. Just me?
Sorry about that. Download and install the following package from microsoft :

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=30679

that should fix it.
(when you click the download button, microsoft will propose you 3 files to download,
choose vcredist_x64.exe if you have a windows 64bit, or the 32 one if your windows is 32bits
if you want to use the 64bits tkdelay, or the 32 one if you want to use the 32bits plugin. you may install both)
Last edited by Tritik on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great versatile Delay, just what I was looking for recently.
Great GUI, great workflow, very clear and to the point.
Fit's very well into Bitwig Studio :-)

I agree with some of the suggested improvements in this tread, but only if it's possible to keep the plugin as clear and straightforward as it is.
Different filters and different kinds of Overdrive would fit in nicely without killing the workflow for instance - doesn't have to be tons of them either. I could for instance imagine the "Overdrive" and "BP-Filter" headers being actual dropdowns for selecting the flavour.

And thanks for an amazing price! :tu:

Cheers,

Tom

P.S. Linux VST version?
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Just bought the delay and it works great. I'm on mac osx 10.8.5 and no problems. Great GUI and easy to use. The only feature that I would want to see added to this is an EQ which affects only the delayed sound . Keep your future plugins this easy to use and clean sounding and you will sell a lot of them. Congrats on a brilliant first product.

I would love the ability to duck built in.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Instant buy after demo, nice one !
And thanks for the great intro price ...

I second request for ducking and a full reset button would be nice.
Also, I am very accustomed with having classic hp/lp on screen,
helps a lot to define filtering on mixes, maybe it is an option to implement.

Congrats to this release.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I keep meaning to thank you for this wonderful delay, and it keeps slipping my mind.

So......thank you for this wonderful delay! It instantly "clicked" with me, and I find myself reaching for it before some of the other more "advanced", and more expensive, delays that I own.

And please put me down for a copy of whatever you cook up next. :)
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Ten minutes of demoing and Paypal was next… ;-)

A great little plug-in with hassle free CP. And thank you for the nice beta price!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

+1 for ducking. Don't need extra send/receive track.

Return to “Effects”