Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( The EMS VCS 3 Emulation )( CM version Released )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 3 LE

Excellent eye opener. Thanks BlackWinny :clap:
:tu: All is good

Thanks BlackWinny! beautiful and inspiring post!

kosmische musik rulez :tu:

Could not resist hoarding this up and fianlly had a time to read the manual and learn it a bit. One of the things that I notice is that even though manual states that the preset name will have * after it when the defaults are changed it does not work so. I'm running the latest version (beta, 21 oct).

EDIT:
Another glitch is in the sequencer trigger connection matrix. The small and zoomed in versions are different. In small interface not all available connections are showing but when I click to zoom in additional three columns appear.

Also in the sequencer there is a missing KEYB switch position I think as the manual states that there should be CONT/KEYB/STEP. Or is this a limitation of LE version?
No signature here!

wonderful music BlackWinny
thanks for the link

DrewDale wrote:Excellent eye opener. Thanks BlackWinny :clap:
ditto this synth sounds cool and the music possible from using it sounds very unique.

robotmonkey wrote:Could not resist hoarding this up and fianlly had a time to read the manual and learn it a bit. One of the things that I notice is that even though manual states that the preset name will have * after it when the defaults are changed it does not work so. I'm running the latest version (beta, 21 oct).

EDIT:
Another glitch is in the sequencer trigger connection matrix. The small and zoomed in versions are different. In small interface not all available connections are showing but when I click to zoom in additional three columns appear.

Also in the sequencer there is a missing KEYB switch position I think as the manual states that there should be CONT/KEYB/STEP. Or is this a limitation of LE version?
Thanks for getting it and the report RobotMonkey. The astesisk will come back, or we'll change the manual/ There are sometimes some confusion in the manual between the manual of the full version and the (stripped down) LE manual version. Sorry for that. It will be corrected over time ( I'm currently rewriting a chapter/tutorial of the manual describing how to use the Spring Reverb btw for example )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

carrieres wrote:wonderful music BlackWinny
thanks for the link
Indeed !

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

yessongs wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Excellent eye opener. Thanks BlackWinny :clap:
ditto this synth sounds cool and the music possible from using it sounds very unique.
Thanks DrewDale and Yessongs.

Erratum : There was a typo error in the last Xils newsletter mentioning November 11th as the final date for the Xils3 LE intro price. It's actually NOVEMBER FIRST. ( After that the CM version will be released by CM mag) We apologize fopr this typo. So, only a few days left to get this gem and complete your sonic arsenal with a full featured Analog Modular super sounding synth.

Besides this, in its next newsletter ( maybe tonite) Xils-Lab is going to announce some great new things for the Xils x.x series. Stay tuned. :wink:

unfortunatelly i can't buy it...
when i choose the shipping method (free shipping 0€) i get an error:
"there was an error loading this step of the checkout. please try again."

i tried again. with different browsers (firefox and internet explorer) on my pc at work. nothing changed...
will try again on my macbook when i'm home.

edit: also doesn't work on my macbook and the ipad.
am i the only one?

audio/fault wrote:unfortunatelly i can't buy it...
when i choose the shipping method (free shipping 0€) i get an error:
"there was an error loading this step of the checkout. please try again."

i tried again. with different browsers (firefox and internet explorer) on my pc at work. nothing changed...
will try again on my macbook when i'm home.

edit: also doesn't work on my macbook and the ipad.
am i the only one?
i had this problem as well. cleared out my cache and it worked.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

i did at my work-pc. now the site seems to be down...
can't remember the last time it was so hard to spend some euro :lol:

audio/fault wrote:i did at my work-pc. now the site seems to be down...
can't remember the last time it was so hard to spend some euro :lol:
The site is down, and the problem was on Xils-lab site, not on yours.
Xils-lab is currently rebuilding it, please accept our apologizes.

I'll report here as soon as the problem is fixed. Thanks to all for your patience and understanding.

no problem. as long as you fix it until saturday :hihi:
thx!

audio/fault wrote:no problem. as long as you fix it until saturday :hihi:
thx!
Hi Audio/Fault,

Site is still down. But it will come back more robust than ever.( 1st time such a thing happens in many years :? )

As for the end of the intro price period, it will be extended by a few days. I'll post later on this as I dont know at the moment how many additional days it will be available.

any news regsarding the website ?
I cannot access it for days now, still seems to be down.

Return to “Instruments”