Music lifestyle.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
vurt wrote:drink lots of coffee
take lots of drugs
avoid fatty and spicy food.
Never eat anything that burns coming out than going in. :help: :cry:
if you do just mix it with bites of ice cream, that way when you're sitting on the toilet you can say "c'mon ice cream" ;)
Droll...:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

or rub ice cream on your arse when youve been the loo

if I put ice cream on my arse I might slip to my loo :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Be skating faster than the boo-ins though.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Be skating faster than the boo-ins though.
you better not be blowing the game for me I have taped :x :hihi: Honestly losing Chara (a 6' 9" giant on skate, I think his stick is bigger than me) I dont know what is gonna happen, but as long as the puck is going up and down the ice I'm happy. I kinda expect a bad season this year for some reason but that's okay too..as you well know Barry, sometimes you got beat up wind all day to run free ;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It's not important for me to let people know I'm a producer on a daily basis. But I do attend the Producers Pride Parade every year to show my solidarity.

Pe
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

That fantastic post from me above was entirely a gift from my iPhone and chance sloppy touches.

I'm not a producer. Though I am a musician, and I do make music. I don't sell it. I'm not prolific with it due to various situational issues I won't rant about (again). It's already part of my "normal life" just the way it is, except I need to push myself to be more productive with all my gear. When I mention I'm a musician to people (mostly the occasional woman I meet online), no one seems to care. I have no real-life musician friends, so it's a solo activity.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

You guys totally missed the point of the OP's question. It was on actually how do you deal with the hundreds of female fans and groupies around you all the time? Indifference? Blue pills? Call the police? Taking your time in the loo? What?
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

I think I covered that in my post :hihi:
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I have a selection of witty, yet tasteful, t-shirts with music related text and imagery.
I wear them in public, and when someone mentions it I say "Oh, this old thing..."
ImageImageImageImage

if you do 'a ton of drugs' you can burn out fast, but perchance leave a few brilliant works. if you do 'no drugs' you can work hard at it and be in it for the long haul, but may miss making that 'home run, drug-induced hit'. you can still be brilliant with 'no drugs', but the musical landscape of the past 50 years or so (at least) is littered with the deaths of countless drug-addled artists, each contributing in their own way.

drugs aside, you can have the haircut or the wardrobe, or the facial hair. you can have the tattoos and/or jewelry. you can have the quips ('dats tight, man!').

you can practice playing imaginary instruments whilst riding the subway/bus/train/taxi.... think about music all the time. put everything you have into it. or... hire an effective publicist.

debra1rlo wrote:It's not important for me to let people know I'm a producer on a daily basis. But I do attend the Producers Pride Parade every year to show my solidarity.
You have to come out one day.
mrblitz wrote:if you do 'a ton of drugs' you can burn out fast, but perchance leave a few brilliant works. if you do 'no drugs' you can work hard at it and be in it for the long haul, but may miss making that 'home run, drug-induced hit'. you can still be brilliant with 'no drugs', but the musical landscape of the past 50 years or so (at least) is littered with the deaths of countless drug-addled artists, each contributing in their own way.
I think that the ratio of drug-addicts, who left their trace in music history, to drug-addicts, who simply died without any trace at all, is not in favour of drug-addicted artists. Therefore, it's not advisable to indulge yourself into drug addiction in hope of becoming next Kurt Cobain (or whoever else). I suggest to have more reasons than that ;)
Wonder whether my advice worth a penny? Check my music at Soundcloud and decide for yourself.
re:vibe and Loki Fuego @ Soundcloud

Ja.x wrote:You guys totally missed the point of the OP's question. It was on actually how do you deal with the hundreds of female fans and groupies around you all the time? Indifference? Blue pills? Call the police? Taking your time in the loo? What?
The 27 penises makes it easy.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”