Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
Fleer wrote:Waiting for Egoist !
Go for it, Uncle E :clap:
We have the Sugar Bytes sale live now, including Egoist. Automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop!

jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes
Uncle E rules!

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Fleer wrote:Waiting for Egoist !
Go for it, Uncle E :clap:
We have the Sugar Bytes sale live now, including Egoist. Automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop!

jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes
Uncle E rules!
He sure does. A true enabler of our collective addiction :D
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Ordered Egoist last evening (my time), hope to get the license key soon :)

What do you think about the sonokinetic menace pack? €54.90 (USD $69.16 using google ) for Toll, Celesta and Arpeggio?

bltpyro wrote:What do you think about the sonokinetic menace pack? €54.90 (USD $69.16 using google ) for Toll, Celesta and Arpeggio?
So what you get is a Bell, Harp and Idiophone instruments for Kontakt: http://www.sonokinetic.net/sale

If you are in need of such sounds I think it looks like a good deal, but I expect you will need full version of Kontakt to load them up.

What about Ozone 5 to Ozone 6 upgrades?

Numanoid wrote:Ordered Egoist last evening (my time), hope to get the license key soon :)
+1, any word on egoist keys?

autodafe wrote:What about Ozone 5 to Ozone 6 upgrades?
It's $99 and I can get you an extra discount if you PM me.

ezelkow1 wrote:+1, any word on egoist keys?
I'm sorry for the delay, we're waiting for them to change the prices for us in their system. We should be sending all Sugar Bytes licenses today.

Puremagnetik 8 Drum Packs for $9.99 don't offer PayPal only Creditcard (on everything). They allow PayPal for Bundles (not Packs like this) if you mail them..

..So i'll not buy it and unsubscribe the newsletter from them too.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Puremagnetik 8 Drum Packs for $9.99 don't offer PayPal only Creditcard (on everything). They allow PayPal for Bundles (not Packs like this) if you mail them..

..So i'll not buy it and unsubscribe the newsletter from them too.
I lost some Puremagnetik libraries in a hard drive crash. I emailed them asking if I could download them again and they didn't reply to me. I unsubscribed after that.

Wow, thats pretty lame. Another reason not to buy anything from this strange dudes.. :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

It seems like they are constantly changing. I bought a bunch of the PM packs a couple years ago when they would offer bundles for a couple bucks. Im pretty sure back then they would allow paypal without having to do anything special.

Then they updated their site promising instant integration with live 9, which I dont think ever really happened. At one point they gave you account access and you could actually see previously purchased packs and redownload. No it looks like that whole account thing is gone once again

Yes, i have two packs from them bought in the past with Paypal. If they don't need my money anymore, no problem for me. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Uncle E wrote:I lost some Puremagnetik libraries in a hard drive crash. I emailed them asking if I could download them again and they didn't reply to me. I unsubscribed after that.
Got the same kind of problem :(

I bought Ableton Live a while after I had purchased some stuff from PM, so I went back to the mail I had received from PM to use the links there to download the Live versions. But the links where then dead, and even though PM were still selling the very same stuff on their site they told me they had no interest in helping me out with new links.

So the only time I buy from PM now is if they do dirt cheap promos, and I always remember to back up the stuff....

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”