Imperial Delay by Boz Digital only $299..

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Imperial Delay

Do you ever dreamed of paying $299 for a delay plugin in 2014?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Do you ever dreamed of paying $299 for a delay plugin in 2014?

That would be funny were it actually $299.

:roll:

Yeah I thought they must have put the decimal point in the wrong place, pre order price seems fair but making it only till 11th then $299 feels rather a blunt method of incentivising early uptake (to put it more clearly it feels like people are being rushed into making a quick decision - "buy it now or you'll never be able to afford it again!" is the wrong message to be sending out to potential customers).
Last edited by aMUSEd on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Removed. It was a stupid comment.
Last edited by Ghostwave on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

valerian_777 wrote:Do you ever dreamed of paying $299 for a delay plugin in 2014?

Not too far off being 'double' the cost of echoboy. :roll:

Dune II - Great synth $169 - 'The magical delay plugin' - Only a measly $300!!!! (if you wait after the intro price). Does it come with a set of steak knives?

Xils Le Masque Delay - 59e! and it's class. 'The magical delay plugin' - Only a measly $300!!!!

Serum: True next gen synth - $189 (if the $129 intro is over) 'That magical delay plugin' - Only a measly $300!!!!

But wait there's more:

Uhe Uhbiquitous FX Bundle $149 - Or 'that magical delay plugin' - Still only a measly $300!!!! :party:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

careyletendre wrote:

This topic is about the real price not the intro price.

Thanx for your contribution (or whatever you call it), people like you making KVR a place to stay away (and keep your stupid :roll: for yourself, you deserved it!).
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
careyletendre wrote:

This topic is about the real price not the intro price.

Thanx for your contribution (or whatever you call it), people like you making KVR a place to stay away (and keep your stupid :roll: for yourself, you deserved it!).
Give it two weeks and it will be...

But my real question is? Do you get the set of unbreakable steak knives? Order now and we will even give you this stylish asbestos egg timer. But wait! There's more... :clown:
Last edited by Robmobius on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I did demo it as I own and like T-Bone, and must say it's probably a shame that the over inflated price will now overshadow discussion of what is quite a nice little delay, but I didn't find it special enough to justify the asking price (in a pretty crowded field already).

aMUSEd wrote:I did demo it as I own and like T-Bone, and must say it's probably a shame that the over inflated price will now overshadow discussion of what is quite a nice little delay, but I didn't find it special enough to justify the asking price (in a pretty crowded field already).
I've T-Bone as well. I like it...It's a good plug. I'm sure the delay is worth the intro price too.

BUT $300!!!? Even the notion leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. :D

We need some cat images! :party: :tu:

I have a few of the Boz Digital plugins as well but never i would buy this plugin for $299 (even not for the intro price of $59) to be honest.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

it's really bad marketing, and more than a bit of a joke

brandon dury (who seems to be pimping this product) has always made a big song 'n' dance about not needing hi-end gear to make good records.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:it's really bad marketing, and more than a bit of a joke

brandon dury (who seems to be pimping this product) has always made a big song 'n' dance about not needing hi-end gear to make good records.
It certainly is... Very silly indeed. 'But the market will prove him right'. I'm paraphrasing from the GS's thread. Good luck with that says aye.

But all joking aside...

If you got any of the top end developers (Xils, U-he, Tone2, Fabfilter, N.I. Soundtoys, IK, etc.), releasing a top of the line delay plugin. It wouldn't be near that price. Because they understand the market, and even if it was a really good, no one would buy a conventional(ish) delay at such an inflated price.
Last edited by Robmobius on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asking 300 bucks for a delay plugin is indecent. Buying it at that price is just plain stupid, especially with all the other solid contenders around.

Maybe there’s a reason why they lowered the price that much…

Waiting for the eventual post "Yup, we DID put the decimal point. in the wrong place".

Return to “Effects”