I guess it's synth month because U-HE is finishing the new Hive synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really thrilled to hear what it sounds like. Won't be easy to convince the people who mainly used to use Sylenth i guess. :)

https://twitter.com/uheplugins/status/5 ... 72/photo/1

Another image, in case you haven't seen this one yet. :wink:

Looks like a bit different here, maybe it is an alternate design or skin

highkoo wrote:I cant handle it!
Sickly developer teams up with Zebra 2 creator in an effort to mind control KVR members, cover up old gems of the past and make millions! :hihi:

chk071 wrote:Really thrilled to hear what it sounds like. Won't be easy to convince the people who mainly used to use Sylenth i guess. :)
The hexagon is suggestive of an icosahedral shape. So perhaps there was something, of a more infectious nature, in mind. ;)

ANOTHER U-HE SYNTH

jesus how many do u plan to make ?

20 ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

I just wonder what makes one different from the next. Seems like the UI is the only difference. But I'm not complaining if the UI's are improved, because that is so important to a fast effective workflow. So bring it on, as long as the workflow if better than the last generation. Dive was a class act with a great UI for fast workflow & a fairly specialized range of sound. Hopefully Hive delivers in its own way.

Curious about that one. With u-he, you almost have to buy new synths when they come out, since they will never get as inexpensive again.

realmarco wrote:ANOTHER U-HE SYNTH

jesus how many do u plan to make ?

20 ?
Hehe, I think we'll keep making new ones until we run out of ideas.

Any hints on how the FX section is going to work and what will be in there.

My opinion is that it's pretty crucial to the success as a competitor to the usual suspects.

tehlord wrote:Any hints on how the FX section is going to work and what will be in there.

My opinion is that it's pretty crucial to the success as a competitor to the usual suspects.
Compressor, Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, EQ, Trance Gate, Distortion. Variable order, all visible at once, without leaving the synth page (but you can't see the oscilloscope while they're shown, not the sequencer - which is still a pending feature)

Urs wrote:
tehlord wrote:Any hints on how the FX section is going to work and what will be in there.

Compressor, Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, EQ, Trance Gate, Distortion. Variable order, all visible at once, without leaving the synth page (but you can't see the oscilloscope while they're shown, not the sequencer - which is still a pending feature)
Ok very nice.

Step sequencer a la Sylenth would be very cool as I often use step velocity for modulations.

I've already spoken to Rob via email, but I'd be very happy to add some factory content to this, gratis. :pray:

Not sure how relevant a trance gate is these days, but I guess it depends if it can be a mod source.

I want a Korg Radias clone that was going to be my first synth but the Korg forums sent me to Germany to get a Zebra. I said a ZEBRA IN GERMANY!!!!!?. Some presets I've bought from Adam Szabo sound very close.
I think DIVA's JP-8000 module fixed my Radias craving but Hive has got me wondering does it offer more for supersaws, Hypersaws or maybe it has the first ultra unbersaw.

tehlord wrote:
Urs wrote:

Ok very nice.

Step sequencer a la Sylenth would be very cool as I often use step velocity for modulations.

I've already spoken to Rob via email, but I'd be very happy to add some factory content to this, gratis. :pray:
We have been flooded with requests for preset design. It's a dilemma, we can not even hire a third of the people. We might one day unveil our choice and it'll be similar to the IOC's decision on the next city to host the Olympic games :oops:
Not sure how relevant a trance gate is these days, but I guess it depends if it can be a mod source.
[x] Trance Gate is available as Mod Source

Urs wrote: We have been flooded with requests for preset design. It's a dilemma, we can not even hire a third of the people. We might one day unveil our choice and it'll be similar to the IOC's decision on the next city to host the Olympic games :oops:
Oh I'm well aware, I know half of them :lol:

I'm simply offering to add some extra content for free just to get my hands on the beast :phones:

tehlord wrote:
Urs wrote: We have been flooded with requests for preset design. It's a dilemma, we can not even hire a third of the people. We might one day unveil our choice and it'll be similar to the IOC's decision on the next city to host the Olympic games :oops:
Oh I'm well aware, I know half of them :lol:

I'm simply offering to add some extra content for free just to get my hands on the beast :phones:
Krrhrhrhrhr… no-one has. It wasn't seeded to beta guys yet. Or anyone…

Actually, as log as we move parameters around, we don't even have fully functional internal builds :oops:

Return to “Instruments”