Guitar Gadgets 1.3.4 support topic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitar Gadgets

realmarco wrote:was reading Computer Music Mag

says there is an easter egg game that once u beat u get an extra thinggie...how do i do that ?
and is there a way to skip the game ?
http://musicalentropy.wordpress.com/201 ... unleashed/

He's unlocked the "hot switch" anyways, now :). (I was absolutely lousy at the game :clown: , but have the Hot switch nonetheless ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Great plug-in, I especially love the tape effect!

I didn't know there was something about Guitar Gadgets in Computer Music :love:

Well, the game appears when you go in the about tab, and if you click 2 times on "-musicalentropy" (not a double click !), 2 times on "KVR", 2 times again on "-musicalentropy", and finally 2 times on "KVR". On the previous versions of the game, having a high score in the game unlocked the "Hot switch". Now, the Hot Switch is there by default, but you can unlock new skins for the pedal instead :wink:

And thanks everybody for the nice comments :tu:

what does the hot switch do exactly
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

The Hot Switch adds a tube distortion section in the processing of the effect, so that the result sounds a little warmer. That can become like a distortion pedal if you increase enough the input gain ;)

Hi guys !

I have just updated Guitar Gadgets with a new preset system (and presets I did on my own). I have also added a few controls on some on the previous gadgets. And of course, I have added two new gadgets, the Marshallizer, and Little Leslie.

Enjoy !

PS. I will be at the Musikmesse this week, if you do too, don't hesitate to say hello, I will be probably around the Two Notes stand ;)

Awesome thanks - is it the same dl link? (it still says 'last update September 26th 2014')

aMUSEd wrote:Awesome thanks - is it the same dl link? (it still says 'last update September 26th 2014')
I've just downloaded the Mac version, and, once unZipped, the files are dated as of yesterday, so I guess it's just the name of the download link that hasn't been updated ;).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Oops, my bad :D I did a lot of pages/news updates yesterday, and I forgot one :cry:

Hi,
Could you add a knob for reverb-time (decay) on the reverb (niagara fall) gadget?
Thanx
Chris
Last edited by Chris-S on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good request ! I will do that when I will be back from Frankfurt ;)

Just wanted to thank you for the cool tools. I originally ranked this quite high during the dev contest, and it has steadily gotten even better! It's just a lot of fun to play around with. Thanks!

Finally got round to trying this.

I find clicking the impulse menu in the Convolutor does nothing in Tracktion 32bit, works fine in my other hosts
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Hi guys !

I have just added the decay control in the reverb on my computer only. I will upload the new release later for Windows and Mac OS X :wink:

About Tracktion 32bits, I have just seen with the last Tracktion that the impulse combobox doesn't update itself the first 1-5 times you click on a new entry inside, but if you insist then it works as expected and does not do something bad anymore. I'm going to see if I can do something about it today too.

I will tell you when everything is ready :tu:

Return to “Effects”