Music lifestyle.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do you incorporate being a music producer into your everyday lifestyle?

Well if i made a living with my music I would probably have my house outfitted into one big music studio. Other than that I'm not sure what else i could do to incorporate my music into my everyday lifestyle. I don't really try to announce that I'm a electronic musician by wearing t-shirts that say "I make EDM" or something similar. I know there is a market towards young people in the EDM community for that sort of thing but I don't really see the appeal in it unless i was behind the marketing.
:borg:

Well, for one thing, I'm not a "producer" - so I imagine that much of what I do would be inexplicable to someone from that milieu.

It's like the teeth on cogs. Where the lifestyle wheel has a gap, the music wheel's teeth fill the space.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Music is just a hobby for me. I be having a successful career elsewhere...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I snort drumlines.
ImageImageImageImage

Sendy wrote:It's like the teeth on cogs. Where the lifestyle wheel has a gap, the music wheel's teeth fill the space.
Ugh.
I just had a vision of all the teeth on the lifestyle cog breaking off, 'ping, ping, ping..', and the music cog just spinning in the air..
A little too appropriate... :scared:
ImageImageImageImage

I don't get the question. It's like, how do I incorporate breathing and eating into my lifestyle.

Well, I cook the food, put it on a plate, and eat it until I'm full.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:I don't get the question. It's like, how do I incorporate breathing and eating into my lifestyle.

Well, I cook the food, put it on a plate, and eat it until I'm full.

thank you, I didn't want to say anything but I dont get the question either. Maybe it's just something I never thought about because it's been with me for so long but a better question would be how would I get along without music in my lifestyle? I know, we all have our passions and surely I would have another passion because I am that way (dont want to say passionate because then it sounds like I'm saying I'm some Don Juan when I aint even half a Ho...Don Ho ftr ). So all I can say is I am glad music chose me to be passionate about :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

ZiggDubstep wrote:How do you incorporate being a music producer into your everyday lifestyle?
I really don't....Except around or with other music people/producers, and even then it's a hair awkward sometimes ha-ha. Mostly I just 'think' of myself as a creative-ish person, and go with whatever anyone with an interesting idea wants to talk about and leave it at that. They (ie = other folks) seem way more interested that I do/make/sell music, than I do these days ha-ha. But, ultimately, I'm sure it's like any specialized profession in that we/they all have their own little vocab-language and thought patterns, but it has little to do with "the outside/normal world" eh. :)

drink lots of coffee
take lots of drugs
avoid fatty and spicy food.

vurt wrote:drink lots of coffee
take lots of drugs
Never eat anything that burns coming out than going in. :help: :cry:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
take lots of drugs

some people might enjoy that though.. :shrug:

not me, i usually avoid that stuff. However i often wonder why people subject themselves to such bathroom horror.
:borg:

to be honest I love a nice hot curry
couldnt think of a third one and doctors advise avoiding fatty or spicy foods for most things
2 outta 3 aint bad though

trimph1 wrote:
take lots of drugs
if you do just mix it with bites of ice cream, that way when you're sitting on the toilet you can say "c'mon ice cream" ;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”