FREE JD-850 and Etheral Kontakt Demo Instrument

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last time i wasn't around..

But now: Can i have Ethereal please? :)

Very generous of you! Thank you very much for this fine gift!
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Great offer, I love this instrument - get in there!

I would be happy to receive updated Ethereal if you made changes and look forward to omni set(s).

If there are no changes, I should still have the original.

Free copy sent to Valerian :D
Still 9 copies to go.
No update of ETHEREAL for now i'm affraid.
I've been working on other future projects like Gaia and others.

Greetings guys

:)

Thank you for the free copy! I'm looking forward to the Omnisphere release as i want to give a little back to you! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Ethereal sounds good to me! Please give me a copy. Thanks.

:)
바보

very interested in this it sounds fab, can i get a copy please? - i love chilled out evolving pads :)
many thanks

Very kind offer of you, SubsonicArtz. I'll take one - I'm always interested in seeing what people do with Kontakt, and there are so many ways to make pads... :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Gaia sounds very nice. Reminds me I have to make buying Omnisphere a priority in the future.

Ethereal sounds like a fine Kontakt pack. I'm always in need of pads and soundscapes so this
would be a really great addition to my Kontakt rack, so I would love to have a copy as well.

thanks!

Link sent to all of you.
Still 5/10 to go :D

FRED :tu:

Hi :) if is still available one copy of Ethereal for free may I join the party sending many blessings and gratitude back :D ?
:oops:
In case....thanks

err.. WOW. this thing is great for soundscapes!
just lost an hour noodling around whilst imagining i'm on an abandoned space station. ;)
thank you very much, very kind of you to do this. :hug:

:hug: Guys.
Thank you for your nice feedback gamecat666. I do love textures and soundscapes idd :D
You'll find a lot of them in GAIA too.

Still 4 free copies of ETHEREAL to go....

FRED
:tu:

Ere … I purchased this excellent library a few days ago, and now you are giving it away for free!

Grumble grumble :D

Ere … I purchased this excellent library a few days ago, and now you are giving it away for free!

Grumble grumble :D
Sorry for you my friend, really sorry
That can always happen and it did to me too several time when purchasing a product...

But as i don't want you to be disappointed, you've just won a free GAIA's bank for omnisphere instead. :tu:

Let's stay positive for the party guys :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”