Deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Track deleted

Thx for listening to this when it was up. :)
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

nice ambience, really liked the pad. and wow, i can't belive you are making it a free download, i would have paid
big bucks for it :hihi: i think i might make my next post free download too, being so close to christmas and all!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:nice ambience, really liked the pad. and wow, i can't belive you are making it a free download, i would have paid
big bucks for it :hihi: i think i might make my next post free download too, being so close to christmas and all!
lol

yah I just put the word *free download* because i just give my stuff away and well I wasn't sure what else to use to let people know they can download it. None of my stuff is good enough to pay for yet in my opinion, but that might change one day. :)

That's really cool, V0RT3X. The music really suits the title. I reckon this is genuine OST material. Great sounds and sad vibes.

Good work :tu:

seismic1 wrote:That's really cool, V0RT3X. The music really suits the title. I reckon this is genuine OST material. Great sounds and sad vibes.

Good work :tu:
Cheers! Thanks for the listen :phones:

Nice one, just the kind of thing i like.
For my personal taste, i would have place a cutoff (with an LFO) on the arpeggio with some resonance.
But it's just a detail, well done.

Dig it. I like how the second half lifts off from the first half and makes it grander and more epic.
Not really that sad a song, some sadness, but drama and grandness and wonder too.
My latest crazy track "The Quick Brown Fox sampled the Lazy Dog": http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=425647
15 Free DIVA Presets: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p5892108

Return to “Music Cafe”