Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought IK Brit Channel from hibidy. Great service.

dannyhawaii wrote:Bought IK Brit Channel from hibidy. Great service.
Thanks again!

Hans25 wrote:Bought Waves H-EQ from the user: krandr . Everything went smooth. Transaction, response, license transfer. Kind, fast and effective seller.
Great deal with Hans25. Fast payment. Nice guy :)

Bought Camel Audio Alchemy + soundsets from aoyachan. The transfer was very fast as soon as Camel Audio contacted me. Aoyachan was helpful, friendly, and made the process very smooth!

Juanjo - great!
alphadelphi - great!
blob59 - great!
frank001 - great!
LFO8 - great!
krabbencutter - great!
Proteinshake - great!
mpeg5 - great!
rpantoja - great! very reasonable.
Infinite5ths - great, good communication.
fr4ncesco - great!
SteveVETTE - great!
Dirk4 - great!
mgelon - great!
irissky - great!
macmuse - great, good comms and sent through presets also.
krandr - great.
moyhiss - we had a really interesting interaction, both wanted plugins that each other was selling, and came to a mutually beneficial arrangement. A really good person to deal with.
nominil - great. Good communications, kept me up to date on the transaction.

I now realise that I have spent way too much time in the marketplace this year.... . :roll:

Sold UVI Synth Legacy to Roman Wosniak.

Excellent Buyer...prompt payment. Easy transaction!

Thanx Roman!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought NI FM8 from coskivst - smooth transaction; excellent communication; highly recommended seller.

Thanks!

Bought sample library from user Taoist. Easy transaction and friendly seller :)

Just finished with sell of Session Horns to ruslan.st. Very patient and cooperative purchaser. Helped me to learn more about how some new re-sell policies work without becoming angry over the fact that the delay in license transferal was my fault. Now I'm ready to make license transfers with great speed thanks to him. Great Buyer!
Who is "I"? What is "I"? This has yet to be explained.

Bought VTM from Yorrrrrr. Everything went flawlessly, highly recommended.

Sold FM8 to Infinite5ths - appreciated his patience while I took a little extra time getting him the license. Great buyer!

bought 5 maschine expansions from puzdoy ... fast and easy communication ... Recommended!!!

Just sold RC24 to sergevoluminous. Wonderful buyer. Even paid the extra Paypal fee without me asking!
Who is "I"? What is "I"? This has yet to be explained.

Bought Geist from hibidy: perfect trasaction, and very kind guy. Highly recommended :)

Just made a great trade with locesa. He waited very patiently whilst Native Instruments took their time freeing up the license I was trading. Would highly recommend

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”