Where's the best free online storage?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BoyWonder wrote:Just signed up for Phatdock myself. Seems you get 50GB now. But ... where is it? I'm a little dubious that its all a cunning way of getting people to give their email addresses, unless someoes else is actually using the storage?
I got an email from them earlier with my account details. I've been on there, seems faster to upload/download than my Dropbox account for some reason... think it's still in beta, but works ok so far.

My connection is too narrow for even considering online backup, but if I was into this, I'd pick Google, it's the company that seems least likely to go down anytime soon and this is what actually matters here. Mega is neat, but it can be shot down any minute.

I saw you listed IDrive as a potential service. As a longtime user I would definitely recommend them. You get military grade encryption with a private key option, so no one but you can access your data. Their mobile, web and desktop applications make it easy to manage data across all your devices. Great free service if 5GB is enough for you. They always have pretty good deals on annual memberships if it's not.

https://www.idrive.com/online-backup-security

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”