SAE Alumni Convention (Berlin, 23./24. October 2014 - open to everybody) - who is coming along?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This might be a late one...

The 10th SAE Alumni Convention is held place in Berlin, Germany again. And it happens to be today (or it was happening), and tomorrow.
http://www.sae-alumni-convention.org

Since it's " open to everybody", and only the seminars are paid, I wanted to ask who of the Berlin/Brandenburg local KVRians might roam around the campus. May it be for meetup or because they have a booth there or something.

I might visit tomorrow, depending on how well I'm feeling. Mainly because of one of the main topics for this year: 3D Audio. I sadly didn't make it to the IFA (very expensive), and I wasn't at Musikmesse for quite a while now either - so this is one of my rare chances to ask questions in person.

Don't know if I can scratch together some spare pocket money for the workshops/seminars. Will definitely be a last minute thing. But having a casual chat without constantly observing the clock is also great. 8 hours are over way too quick after all.

So yeah...
Who knows of this event and might take a visit?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”