SpectrumWorx 2.9.4, a bugfix release

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,
We've released SpectrumWorx version 2.9.4, a bugfix release. Please update...

Cheers.

Hurray hurray hurray. I just loaded this thing up last night and was sad when it crashed. I've been wanting to use it again.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

so I played around for a couple of hours with this thing earlier and had not a single hiccup. Thanks for the fixing of the thing. I will now start recommending this to everybody who asks about buying anything odd again.

Not to be greedy since you've made one of my favorite things 64-bit and then made it work again, but is there any chance you could port a vst3 version of this at some point to make things easy on us poor deluded cubase users?

Either way thanks for fixing one of my favorite tools.
JJ

Well it still randomly crashes when closing cubase. And throws an error when closing the gui randomly as well. It's usable again though.

so stoked. can't wait to see how it plays w/my various hosts. love this plug in.

Cool, thanks for the update.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Nice! Is there a change list anywhere?

secretkillerofnames wrote:Nice! Is there a change list anywhere?
Sure, located in "SpectrumWorx\readme.rtf" or in the thread SpectrumWorx changelog.

Danijel.Domazet wrote:
secretkillerofnames wrote:Nice! Is there a change list anywhere?
Sure, located in "SpectrumWorx\readme.rtf" or in the thread SpectrumWorx changelog.
Great, thanks very much.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Well it still randomly crashes when closing cubase. And throws an error when closing the gui randomly as well. It's usable again though.
Hi Ah_Dziz,
Please try to somehow remember the steps that lead to the crashes in Cubase. I hope they are not completely random... We would love to be able to reproduce those and get them fixed. Drop us an email any time.

I'll do some testing with the track I'm working on.

just inserting and uniserting the plugin a few times results in a crash. Sometimes closing the gui crashes but not initially, first it says the plugin has caused an exception. then when you try and do anything else the crash happens.

I'm getting like a fifty fifty ratio of cubase getting a stuck buffer that just hangs for a few seconds and then goes back to normal and getting a stuck buffer and crashing. This is in the about one in thirty times that anything weird happens. It's always when closing the gui or i inserting/ moving the plugin.

It's definitely a cubase issue. Works great in reaper and plogue. Anybody using this crash free in a later version of cubase than five on windows seven sixty four bit? Including having sidechaining working?
I haven't updated because I've been wanting to switch but have been too busy working on projects to have downtime. If the latest greatest cubase is More stable (not necessarily just with spectrumworx) then I suppose I might bite the bullet and upgrade the damn thing. If not I'm going to reaper probably when I can find the time to not know what the hell I'm doing for a bit.

I upgraded my graphics card driver and haven't had a crash since. I used
Spectrumworx for about two hours straight earlier just fiddling with noises and not a hiccup. Problem may be solved I hope. I'll finally be able to use this thing full on without worrying about losing work to a crash or not being able to finish something based off of some supreme weirdness.

Return to “Effects”