Electri6ity question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i kno that this probably belongs in the sample section but this spot gets more traffic and most of these companies bill their libraries as instruments anyway so here we go.

Can an owner of the full version of kontakt and electri6ity from vir2 tell me if the instruments can be opened and edited in the full version of kontakt? All the screenshots I've seen have the gears instead of the wrench meaning no editing, but they also all say kontakt player in the corner and if I remember correctly from when I had kontakt one and bought some kontakt two player libraries I was unable to open them up and was stuck with just the front panel controls. There are some very specific things I'll need to do if I get the library which will involve playing with the group editor. So can somebody shed some light on this for me? I'm on a strummed instrument buying rampage now that I have my strings and horns up to where I want them and until Orange Tree Samples comes out with another library I think this one will add a nice extra bit of flavor to my sound palette.

Also if anybody has any reasons I shouldn't grab this is be happy to be talked out of it I suppose. I really wanted to get the impact soundworks archtop to get a nice jazzy tone but the vir2 library seems to cover this and then some for less than twice the price so unless there's issues (like being unable to edit the patches inside kontak) I'm gonna go for electri6ity.

Thanks in advance for any help.

jj
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Archtop is very different than Elec. Both are useful but different.
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

But can elctri6ity be fully edited within the full version of kontakt?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

It looks like some things you can other things you cannot.

I suggest a read of the manual is best to determine if it meets your needs:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 0786,d.aWw

HTH

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Instruments”