Daft Punk / Steve Angello Bass Style

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey producers!
I need a little help pls!

Im trying to make this bass style since a few days.
I think this is a french bass filtered with phaser and flanger.

http://youtu.be/W-U6P9r51ls

Can you help me with some tips/synths and tutorials pls?

Thank you!!

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING NEW AND NEW DUPLICIT THREADS ON THIS FORUM?? USE SEARCH BUTTON... please ban this man if you check his posts he made multiple threads about Steve Angello's bass...

Dude,

This is a free forum!
I Have the right to post all my questions about music!
Sooo, Get a life!

Alexer wrote:Dude,

This is a free forum!
Sooo, Get a life!
Actually, no you don't.

In the rules you agreed to when you signed up, it asks you to please use the search feature before posting, refrain from making duplicate posts, and adhering to the time limit for bumping.

What you do have the right to do is respect the efficiency of the board by not clogging it up with multiple posts on the same topic; Which you have done on numerous occasions.

If you wish to know the bass, guitar & lead all from one record, please put that into one post rather than three, and if no one responds, please do not post the exact same thing a few hours later. Be patient and perhaps try and give a little more detail to help people assist you. Users of this forum are more inclined to assist when the OP has shown they have done at least some of the heavylifting.

Thank You
SJ\\
Sound Engineer / Musician / Producer......but I'm always learning.

Alexer wrote:Dude,

This is a free forum!
Sooo, Get a life!

Free. This is one word in the English language that needs to be split into two:

1) Free as in speech
2) Free as in no cost

Though with all the banner ads, VSTs being sold, rules, admin, moderators, Hyde Park Corner threads even getting locked... I'm not sure either definition of "free" applies to KVR. :dog: :lol:

I love it here, don't get me wrong. Ive learned a lot about music software and production. But I don't think "free" is the right word.

Return to “Sound Design”