Autogun - Imageline's Newest VSTi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Limeflavour wrote:To randomize you have to click the dice in the top right corner of the gui, or did I miss something about any randomizing numbers?

Edit: Click the menu button (circle with an arrow) in there you'll find the preset number.
Ok, I had the 1st release. Now I dl the latest 1.1 version and there is a dice and inside the menu is a "enter preset number" point. It wasn't in the former version. Only the nagging noise is a pita.

Either way, it's an amazing free gift. Many, many thanks, T. Brilliant.

Thanks for the free gift. It sounds great and I'm glad I there is some tweakability with the hidden parameters. (use your host gui) :D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquidclear wrote:Thanks for the free gift. It sounds great and I'm glad I there is some tweakability with the hidden parameters. (use your host gui) :D
Looks like tweakability has been removed. I only have master level with my host's gui.

Fair enough as this is free. That's what Ogun is for. I have the full version f Ogun anyway so this doesn't matter to me.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

It sounds great and I'm glad I there is some tweakability with the hidden parameters.
that's actually a bug Fred is fixing :)
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

tony tony chopper wrote:that's actually a bug Fred is fixing :)
Fixed in 1.1.1, actually.

emef wrote:it crashes ableton every time i use it
Under what circumstances does it crash? I've tried it out here (in the Live 8.0.3 demo) and it works just fine for me.
the crash bug hasn't been fixed even though its been out a while now
it seems to crash a lot of posters computers on here
It's the first I've heard of any crashes for Autogun.

Haha, how many presets? Crazy. Thanks for the heads up.
Riptide x Sons of Liberty

True or not?-
One of the presets is gol taking a shower.
ImageImageImageImage

I wonder how many words they have used so the engine may pick nuances in the descriptions?

As base I would expect that there is something like 128 presets. And then the 4 billions are made by variations of those base presets, like LFO from 1 to 2, that is one new presets, from 2 to 3 another new preset etc

Tiny variations to parameters can make a huge difference with this plugin
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Tiny variations to parameters can make a huge difference with this plugin
Too bad there are no parameters to tweak :D

Wow AutoGun gets competition :o
Sample Logic has equipped over a dozen parameters within the Infinity interface for randomization, allowing you to rapidly tap into over 2,400 trillion starting point combinations with creative effects

I used Autogun for a long time trying to get more than a couple of distinct sounds out of it. Yes, I said distinct. Every sound is pretty much some variation of a bell like sound. Go on, I dare you to find anything that resembles a sawtooth wave.

The most disappointing "gimmick" I've ever heard in a VST. After a while and heaven knows how many random presets I tried, I eventually gave up on trying to get anything out of it besides bells and klangs.

highkoo wrote:True or not?-
One of the presets is gol taking a shower.
:hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Instruments”