Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Korg Legacy Collection to the user mat3o . Everything went fast, smooth with no troubles. Good guy.

traded fro Addictive Drums with locesa and it went great. Excellent to deal with! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

sold SKNote XTrim to DeathSTR, sold SKNote Stagespace to jethrobull. all great buyers, quick transactions and fast communication! (and patient as well, since Quinto was traveling, so transfer took a while)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Bought Xtrim from Burillo. Easy to do business with. Great seller.

Purchased Sknote Stagespace from Burillo and I can say it was a pleasant and smooth purchase all the way.
Cheers
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Sold Sigmund to Jantex. Great comms and smooth transaction. Big thumbs :tu:

I've bought from locesa a kontakt pack, everything works fine. Cool

I sold PSP VIntageWarmer2 to random451 and PSP 608MD to smallstonefan. Both transactions were smooth and fast, and both guys were nice to deal with. :tu:

Bought Turnado from Selfik. Nice guy, fastest transfer ever. :)

Bought Dune 2 from hesnotthemessiah. Fast transfer, nice to deal with

Sold Dune2 to emergeaudio. Fast, friendly transaction. Special thanks to Synapse Audio for very quick and easy transfer.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Alchemy from C-note. Quick license transfer. Excellent transaction.

Bought PSP VintageWarmer2 from SF Sonics. Trouble-free transaction and great communication thoughout. Highly recommended!

Bought SKnote Stagespace from macmuse. Great transaction, highly recommended!

Bought Steven Slate Drums from locesa. Responded quickly to my pms and as soon as I paid, delivered the product right away. Couldn't have gone any better!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”