Looking for loop/preset markets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I've done a lot of research on the internet already, and I've found many loopbank/presetbank re-sellers and markets (= sites that sell thirdparty products) but I bet there are plenty more of those.

So it would be great if you could suggest further ones, so just spit them out. :)

Thanks! :borg:

Le Lotus Bleu soundbanks can only be found there :

www.lelotusbleu.fr

And we'redoing very well without resellers.

When/if you can I'd suggest that you find the original sites of the real authors of soundbanks, to avoid that the resellers get most of your money, and real authors barely some. ( not speaking here of the sites that sell soundbanks in a fraudulous way of course, wich is even worse ... )

Just my 0.002 though.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

steffeeH wrote:Hi,

I've done a lot of research on the internet already, and I've found many loopbank/presetbank re-sellers and markets (= sites that sell thirdparty products) but I bet there are plenty more of those.

So it would be great if you could suggest further ones, so just spit them out. :)

Thanks! :borg:
Why do you want to know? Perhaps if you list the sites you already know of you'll get a more useful reply.

Like lelotusblue my sample packs are only available from my site www.thecontrolcentre.com

I'm looking for a bunch sites to distribute my products on.

Any answer is useful.

steffeeH wrote:I'm looking for a bunch sites to distribute my products on.

Any answer is useful.
http://eclipse-sound.com/ (sales tracking panel and other stats, 20 % commissions for the site, Free Cover Art and Audio React Video, subscribers focused on Ambient)

http://adsrsounds.com/ (40% commissions (but im not sure you have to ask them) and pretty big number of subscribers mainly DnB, Dubstep and Overall EDM, sales tracking panel)

Do you have a website ? :)

Not at the moment, I'm fairly new to this, so I'll drop a bunch of packs on a bunch of sites, as well as doing plenty missions for companies, and see if it all gets profitable for me or can get profitable. :)

As the title says, I'm looking for markets/resellers for loops and presets.
The markets should contain thirdparty labels.

I'm looking for something similar to:
- Synthmob
- ADSR Sounds
- Groovebits
- Futureloops
- Beatport Sounds
- Primeloops

And so on.

Just list as many as possible that you know. :)

Thanks!

http://www.resonance-sound.com

A lot of artist & press awarded sounds amd samples there :wink:

I've already been in contact with them. :)

BTW: one hint - if you want to make some money on other stores - don't raise to price to some absurd levels - for example i saw generic EDM sound set on ADSR for Massive (32 Patches) for more then 25 dollars - let's be rational.

And then some guy complains how much the store suck because he did not sale anything for year.

Its better to sale 100 copies for 10 Dollars then 3 copies for 25.

Yeah I see your point, I've been thinking a lot about setting the right pricing.

The difficult thing though is to have the balance between encouraging a customer to take a look at the product because of the good price, and encouraging the customer to to take a look at the product because of the slightly higher price (which could give the impression of professionalism if done right, especially if the cover looks very nice), but I suppose it's then also a matter of having good demos as well as free trial versions of the products.
Not sure how I should explain it, but hopefully you get the point.

One strange thing, is that one of the bestsellers on Synthmob contain only 21 presets, and cost $18.90?!
I mean I've planned to release a presetbank containing 100 presets, for maybe $22.90...
But yeah that demo for the presetbank is pretty good.

Return to “Soundware”