Re: Soundsdivine releases 'Vintage Analogue' for XILS4

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

'Vintage Analogue' is a new soundset for Xils-Lab's XILS 4 synthesizer .

This bank contains 145 presets for Xils-Lab's XILS 4 synthesizer . Primarily focused on recreating famous electronic sounds from the 1970s , this bank features drifting analog pads , fluteish synth sounds , dreamy soundscapes , melodic analogue sequences , big bass sounds and a whole lot more .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pETEGr ... Idrkd6eOlQ

Price - €29 (ex.vat)
Last edited by brick on Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cool - thanks how do I get it if I have the others?

Hi aMUSEd , just drop me a line via the website , and I'll send you out the code .

http://soundsdivine.com/contact-us/

Final update to this set of sounds. Its also been renamed to the 'Analogue Vintage" set .

Combined some of the spare sequences into the main bank , edited / renamed / added some new sounds .

Now includes 145 sounds .

Free update to anyone who has already purchased the original Soul Design / Silver Chord / Soul Design V2 sets.
Last edited by brick on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome, I gave up trying to get my old bank to work in the new version, can't work out what needs to change

aMUSEd wrote:Awesome, I gave up trying to get my old bank to work in the new version, can't work out what needs to change
Yeah I could never figure what changed either . Many of the old sounds done in XILS3 just sound weird and had to be binned . Been a PITA getting them all fixed .

Brilliant stuff brick - I'll pick it up when my next payday comes around.
This (updated) soundbank really captures the softer, deeper side of Xils4 that I like.

And for amused - tbh, I still enjoy the mellower, dirtier (to my ears) sound of the old Xils3 from before 2012-ish. The newer version of Xils3 after that lost something for me.
Your soundset Unquiet Night is a highlight for me when using that earlier version.

It's fair to say that Unquiet Night and Analogue Vintage will be used in many of my compositions :)

Cheers Doug ,

Analogue Vintage is pretty soft , there are a few hefty bass sounds and some dirty FM pads , but its mainly about those sounds from the 70s / 80s that inspired the chillwave genre .

Doug1978 wrote: And for amused - tbh, I still enjoy the mellower, dirtier (to my ears) sound of the old Xils3 from before 2012-ish. The newer version of Xils3 after that lost something for me.
Your soundset Unquiet Night is a highlight for me when using that earlier version.

It's fair to say that Unquiet Night and Analogue Vintage will be used in many of my compositions :)
Thanks - glad you like it. I think XILS should release the original XILS3 as XILS3 Classic with a serial protection - I would like to see it being a 'live' product still, with updates etc, instead of one that will eventually fade away.

bump

Return to “Soundware”