G-Sonique Renegade

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Renegade

Been playing a bit with Renegade Beat version. I can't really find any difference between that and the full version of Renegade that I already own.

The number of presets is the same, the GUI is the same, the filter modes looks to be the same.

The only difference is that Renegade Beat has a "nag screen" that you need to click to remove on start up, and that there is a Beat logo added alongside the G-Sonique logo in the GUI.

As MRSP of Renegade is €28 + €12 for Tresor, that is some value for money :tu:

Can't use my Renegade since switching to 64bit. :( Too bad, I pretty much liked the synth. :)

Numanoid wrote:Been playing a bit with Renegade Beat version. I can't really find any difference between that and the full version of Renegade that I already own.

The number of presets is the same, the GUI is the same, the filter modes looks to be the same.

The only difference is that Renegade Beat has a "nag screen" that you need to click to remove on start up, and that there is a Beat logo added alongside the G-Sonique logo in the GUI.

As MRSP of Renegade is €28 + €12 for Tresor, that is some value for money :tu:
Thanks for the info :) I was wondering what the differences between the 2 versions might be ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I understand why they put Tresor in with Renegade.

It is the perfect match, turning Renegade up to 11, for some ripping leads 8)

Does it also have the odd "sustaint" as label for the envelopes sustain knobs, like in the full version?

Never understoodt this :?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Here is a screengrab of the Beat mag Renegade GUI:

Yup, Sustaint it is :D

:lol: Any idea why that is? I mean, if it's just a typo then it's really bizarre that it's still in there after years :o

Nielzie wrote::lol: Any idea why that is? I mean, if it's just a typo then it's really bizarre that it's still in there after years :o
Maybe it isn't sustain, like in Sustain it aint = Sustaint :clown: :D

Obviously the guys from Beat Magazine also didn't say to the developer: "Hey man, "Sustaint"? Isn't that a typo?" It's mind boggling :hihi:

It's a nice little synth though if you're into psy and goa type of trance stuff. It does that typical kind of bass/lead sound extremely well imho.

Yup, looks the same (except for the Beat logo) :)
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Numanoid wrote:Here is a screengrab of the Beat mag Renegade GUI:

Yup, Sustaint it is :D
Beautiful! :party:

SampleScience wrote: Beautiful! :party:
It's just the default Renegade GUI with the Beat logo slapped on :) But agreed, it looks cool (IMO). Prolly a nightmare for others due to all that red, but hey :)

Nielzie wrote::lol: Any idea why that is? I mean, if it's just a typo then it's really bizarre that it's still in there after years :o
XILS 3 LE had "Sensivity" until someone pointed it out on this forum.

At least the Renegade knobs start at zero unlike MonoGrizzly 2 where they go from 1 to 10 :?

idfpower wrote:
SampleScience wrote: Beautiful! :party:
It's just the default Renegade GUI with the Beat logo slapped on :) But agreed, it looks cool (IMO). Prolly a nightmare for others due to all that red, but hey :)
The GUI isn't too light, which makes it comfortable for the eyes when producing/mixing in the dark.

Return to “Instruments”