Synthmaster 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently opened this guy up again recently because I like a lot of the arpeggiator presets but seriously I want to beg for them to change the GUI and routing. Granted I have never read the manual (or any vst manual) this is not because I am hard headed or lazy it is because I have a lot of experience with hardware synths and I know where to plug what and what is happening under the hood so to speak but this vst makes me so sad. I spent hours trying to make lfo1 modulate pitch of oscillator 1 (btw why is it impossible to separate fine pitch and "pitch" and not possible to have one lfo modulate both layer's pitch)? I had to break out the manual to figure out why after I routed it correctly (this took mere seconds) why in the hell does the speed and volume knob do nothing at all? (the lfo) first of all pls take a page from massive and serum and put some kind of modulation options right in our face don't just have a big giant list of modulated things. This brings out another point. I had build a patch with a lot of modulation going on (and it sounded wonderful due to the amazing engine you guys have built) but before I could add more modulation I had to go down the list and read where everything is going... pls once again study massive and serum and add some sort of icon on the knob. By the way that vibrato still is out of control. I won't open this again except as using it as a romper but that makes me sad. You guys have something great!

Return to “Instruments”