Delay day! H-delay is $29 at Waves (Ended for now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EchoBoy H-Delay Hybrid Delay Timeless 3

I'll save up to get VVV and VÜM :borg:

http://valhalladsp.com/valhallavintageverb
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4damind wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:Even for that price i don't need the H-Delay as i don't need WUP which makes any sale redundant. Pretty much covered anyway (okay.. ..i bought tritik's already). :)
I don't think you need to buy a upgrade/update for the next years ;) If you buy H-Delay you have covered WUP for 1 year and you can use it also in 5 years without updating. You must not renew the update plan every year!
I know that all , if i don't want i don't need to buy WUP ever (only if i want to sell the plugin) but i don't like the whole idea behind. Also there's no doubt about the fact that i like to support small developers where i can.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I wanted H-Delay for a long time. I woke up, read my email, saw the sale, then went and bought it.

Awesome!! I've been using Ableton Live's Simple Delay plugin for ages, and now I can finally justify buying a better delay plugin! :D

I also wanted H-Delay for long time. With voucher bought Dave Aude EMP toolkit for about 80USD. And when I woke up today, I hate myself, because H-Delay with that bundle now seems like overpriced :D
Only thing I now have is a hope, that other plugins from that bundle aren't waste of cash :D

Where are you fella's shopping for this? (ie, best price)

Waves Universe / JRR Shop / Waves direct / etc ?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

No one has been able to describe what makes this delay unique compared to others mentioned here. What is special about this one?

bftucker wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Where are you fella's shopping for this? (ie, best price)

Waves Universe / JRR Shop / Waves direct / etc ?
As far as I know:
goldengate wrote:No brainer for $29! :hyper:

Save an additional 10% OFF!
Use Coupon Link: [removed]
Brilliant. Thanks mate.

I know its only $2.90 but if you consider I'm not even sure I want it, then it's worthwhile ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

jrides wrote:No one has been able to describe what makes this delay unique compared to others mentioned here. What is special about this one?
In my opinion:
- good sound, with character (you may like it or not, it may suit or not your song, but it's not a boring clean delay)
- very nice gui, very straightforward to use
- good set of controls, which gives a good balance between features and easyness of reaching the results.

I didn't try the other delays mentioned here, but these are the strenght in my opinion. I think it's more like an instrument than an engineer tool, something you feel confortable to play with...

The only part I dislike about it it's the modulation (I find it difficult to set it subtly).

I saw it and I passed. Nothing special about this delay. The only one I think is really offering something unique is the TapDelay with 6 taps and individual panning/filter/volume settings. Regular feedback delays are all about the same, I use Melda and that is perfect.

Waves makes me feel insecure, update plans, subscriptions... I don't need that. So, even when they are giving stuff away, I run away screaming.

jrides wrote:No one has been able to describe what makes this delay unique compared to others mentioned here. What is special about this one?
What sin night said. If you want a good sounding delay that sit in the mix quick, H-delay is one of definitely one in discussion. Pitch modulation rather drastic though. Think it is a emulation of a Lexicon unit of sort (someone correct me on this)? Personally I love it, but if you want something more complicated it's probably not one to have. And the amount of noise on the Analog dial pass 2 is a bit disappointing.

Hmmm sounds like something that could possibly be achieved by running a normal clean delay into one of the many tube/transformer/tape/bit crusher tools available.

I have standard simple / tap delay in the Plug&Mix bundle. Echoplex emu is there as well. Convince me that I need H-Delay.

:)

I have tkdelay and echoplex. I'm not sure H-delay fills in any gaps. Urg, still not sure if I want.

$24.99 at plugindiscounts.com
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Return to “Effects”