Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Izotope Stutter Edit from mindbeet

Very responsive seller with no problems whatsoever.

10/10 Would DEFINITELY buy again from him :tu:

Bought TrackEssentials from classic and VariSaturator from Selfik.
Smooth transaction and super communication with both sellers. Highly recommended. :)

Bought SDRR from JorgV. Seamless transaction concluded in roughly a day. No complaints :) .

I purchased few Brainworx plugs from Haima. Good guy, don't hesitate to deal with him, thank you for the great deal!

bought Kush Pusher from Selfik. Lightning fast license transfer. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Bought fabfilter saturn from skipdog , 100 % a good seller.very fast transfer.

Sold SKnote Necklace and Verbtone to Kr3eM.

Very nice person to deal with. Thank you.

Just concluded a transaction with Dave Onions. No problems, smooth as silk.

PB

Bought a Klanghelm DC8C from moyhiss — great deal. Highly recommend.
🇺🇦

sold SKNote Grasso to chris.r. transfer took a while as Quinto was traveling, but it all worked out well in the end. great buyer, fast communication!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Recently bought D16's Sigmund from 'riley4reason' - very straightforward deal, a pleasure to deal with.
Many thanks

Just got d16's FXtra bundle via ATS. I have to highly recommend this gent and commend him for his communication and honesty throughout our transaction. 10/10! :D

Bought Omnisphere from AstralExistence. He stood behind his word and seemed generally concerned for my happiness as a buyer. Recommended.

Bought grasso from Burillo, very good deal, safe to buy, great communication. Thanks!

clementshawes is a great buyer, he bought D16 Sigmund and was excellent to deal with.

Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”