Making this Synthesizer...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dont know if this is the right place to share this (if not please move)

i have been around this for some time now...
my target is to create a synthesizer that could archieve sonic complexity and be flexible, but without
becoming too "dense" in terms of interface or workflow...

to be clear,
this is not meant to be a comercial synth, i started making this UI about 2 years ago, and initialy it was made for other project
since then i have been learning programing languages and trying to develope a set of modules that went into the direction i was looking for...

i found that direction, i managed to create an oscillator that i really like... allowing to manipulate the sound faster and sometimes in a very nasty way...

mostly i am after of creating something with character... not meant to be precise or super clean, but have a very unique pattern of synthesis...

the other part i work a lot was to infuse modelations inside each knob structure... meaning the acess to lfo's goes around the usual boring matrix found in everywhere else... in this plugin, each knob has its lfo engine
with free form shape, allowing the user to be creative, ratter than being searching a boring matrix window index...

right here, you only need 1 click and imediatly you can design a form of a lfo and set up the amount and speed, making the flow more faster, and the synth more fun to use...

its still far from finished, i really dont know when will i manage to release this, the oscillator part and modelations zone is mostly done, i am now developing an fx rack with drag and drog system and a set of elements to spice up the mix...

its a one guy work, so this will be very personal... a sort of an artistical work ratter than comercial.

Looks wonderful!

The more, the merrier ;)

Good luck with this project & keep up the good work ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

If you ever need testers ...? . :wink:

Already one remark, the GUI is very dark and not really suitable for people with lesser eyesight. I myself can hardly distinguish the different sections.

Good Luck! . :)

Looks nice and the waveform editor looks interesting!

Cosmo Circle wrote: its still far from finished, i really dont know when will i manage to release this, the oscillator part and modelations zone is mostly done, i am now developing an fx rack with drag and drop system and a set of elements to spice up the mix...
well it LOOKs very nice. to speed up the beta release, perhaps you can release it without
integrated FX? some synths i use don't have them... hint hint :wink:
Last edited by layzer on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

If it is a wavetable synth, you have arrived in the right place at the right time :D

This is bad for your eyes. Trust me.

As others have alluded to, the GUI could be a bit brighter, but this looks promising! I'd be down to beta test it whenever that time comes. :)
Riptide x Sons of Liberty

I opened this topic too soon, i ask the moderator to delete it.

Thank you.

Return to “Instruments”