Can we *** PLEEEASE *** get rid of "post preview"?!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeah but you can get that from preview anyway, and voluntarily - the post review doesn't happen with every submit so 9 times out of 10 it will not afford you that capability anyway.

Still i can't see the benefit over the other function. First here it works really always and saved me alot of times to send a post which was already there by another member. Second the preview is an additional click i don't need when a) nobody other replied in the time and b) i normally had clicked the submit button anyway.

You got a point maybe the chance to disable this function isn't a bad idea.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:How does it prevent that? You can read the thread to prevent that. If people want to review posts that is what the preview button is for, the point is there you have a choice, with this review behaviour it is forced on you and because it's unexpected behaviour and happens pretty randomly it can catch people out.
This situation: In the minute you need to write your post there was another member already posted the advice . This function is the only way to notice it before posting. Can't see whats so difficult to understand.
To read the thread is not a solution as the post of the other member was not there in the moment that you hit reply.
:tu:

is everyone in such a rush these days, not to check what's going on ?? in a 'hot' thread, it can happen that multiple other members have posted. often , along similar lines, as they all scramble to answer the same post that you are

Return to “Site Stuff”