Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I get good service from both JRRShop and AudioDeluxe.
Prices are usually quite comparable (plus or minus $3- - one way or the other).
JRR has the bigger plus of being on this forum too, because, to be frank, sometimes things happen where you need to contact them and communications work best if you have a way to contact in triplicate. :)

Most notably though, for physical products, my local government forces me to buy out of state (which means AudioDeluxe gets the sale every time there) or in cases where no real deal is to be found for something I need immediately, Sweetwater and Same Day get the sale. The irony is the quickest delivery mostly comes from the farther away dealers. :shrug:

Numanoid wrote:Nevertheless a saving of $0.21, when it comes to buying from third party sellers, I will go with the one I know best and trust 100%
Well there will always be a first time purchase for anyone in any store. Both sellers are reliable. My point was thas this sale is global.

BBFG# wrote: my local government forces me to buy out of state (which means AudioDeluxe gets the sale every time there) or in cases where no real deal is to be found for something I need immediately, Sweetwater and Same Day get the sale. The irony is the quickest delivery mostly comes from the farther away dealers. :shrug:
Taxes are robbery :D

Hans25 wrote: Taxes are robbery :D
They sure are!

Uncle E, just got the JRR weekly email and the subject said "up to 68% off Camel Audio" however the discount on the two plugins or the bundle on sale are much less than this, even with the additional discount in cart.

Is it the site that's wrong or is it the email subject?

Paulnz wrote:Uncle E, just got the JRR weekly email and the subject said "up to 68% off Camel Audio" however the discount on the two plugins or the bundle on sale are much less than this, even with the additional discount in cart.

Is it the site that's wrong or is it the email subject?
You cutted the sentence it's not "up to 68% off Camel Audio" but "up to 68% off Camel Audio, ILIO, Acon Digital, Audiffex, TEK'IT, Korg, UVI, & more!"

I guess the 68% could be UVI or whatever..
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote: You cutted the sentence it's not "up to 68% off Camel Audio" but "up to 68% off Camel Audio, ILIO, Acon Digital, Audiffex, TEK'IT, Korg, UVI, & more!"

I guess the 68% could be UVI or whatever..
Thanks - I should have spotted that :dog:

I saw that BreakTweaker is on sale. Are the expansions worth the extra ~$50 of the expanded version?

I posted this in the 'bargains only' thread, totally didn't realise and couldn't delete the post, sorry guys. Anyways...

Hey Uncle E,
Is it possible to purchase the Reason 7/8 upgrade from you and have the license code emailed? I don't need the physical item as can be downloaded from propellerheads and also don't want the shipping cost to the uk? ;)
Thanks

I'd like to know this aswell.

http://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwar ... nce-record

This is listed under Download Licenses, but it also says "Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours." which might imply that it's a boxed upgrade?

Uncle E wrote:Free UVI Mello with any non-UVI purchase of $99 or more at JRR Shop. Simply add Mello to your cart along with any qualifying order and you'll receive it free:

jrrshop.com/uvi-mello
This simply don't work when i make a purchase after i logged in. When i put Mello in my cart without beeing logged in it works. This was the same issue like with Digital Synsations before, it really drives me nuts.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

After picking up Bloom at half price at Plugin Boutique, I'm hoping that they do the same for Maul and Etch in the next few months.

Get yo'self one of these for free entry to the 137th AES convention in LA

valerian_777 wrote:
Hans25 wrote: 92% of the world population lives outside EU and pay no tax for this.
If they only would buy it..
Well I suppose there are a few musicians among the 320 millions residents in the US for example.

Hans25 wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
Hans25 wrote: 92% of the world population lives outside EU and pay no tax for this.
If they only would buy it..
Well I suppose there are a few musicians among the 320 millions residents in the US for example.
You brought up 92% of world population where i only pointed out that this sheer number makes no sense at all.. ..in other words: I believe that the highest market for plugins is indeed the EU.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”