Official Xils3 LE V2 Analog Modular ( The EMS VCS 3 Emulation )( CM version Released )

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 3 LE

xils surge

chroma wrote:xils surge
available allready (great synth) http://vemberaudio.se/surge.php
Induljon a banzáj!

Synthexis... Elka-mulation?

Fun is good! This is like a crossword that's been rained on so you can only make out half the clue...
How about Exosphere?

EDIT: Doh! No I! Try again tomorrow... :dog:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

coincidental wrote:Fun is good! This is like a crossword that's been rained on so you can only make out half the clue...
How about Exosphere?

EDIT: Doh! No I! Try again tomorrow... :dog:

There must be an "i", but I loved this suggestion!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

eXcursion

XILS QUEST

if it's at all inspired by the Moog Voyager or ARP Odyssey

Ex:Libris ?

fese wrote:Ex:Libris ?
Oh! Beautiful!
:love:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

nvm
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:nvm
Which means?
:?:
(for a franchouillard person who learned English at school 45 years ago)
:)

BlackWinny wrote:
Nielzie wrote:nvm
Which means?
:?:
(for a franchouillard person who learned English at school 45 years ago)
:)
It means "nevermind" :hihi:

But I had some time to think now for a word that fits the criteria (didn't read those before posting) and today my guess is: xperiment
Last edited by Nielzie on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oops double post
Last edited by Nielzie on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allow me, before the rush, to take a few of your time to comment a bit *this synth*.

It's an Analog Synth.

Some of the audio clips suggest it has more than just LP filters.

Filters, as we talk about them : Opposite to Oxium, to answer in a more precise way to Nielzie, these are modelled filters. Oxium filters were built according to hw analog filter circuits characteristics, but are a model of their own, just like if we had created a new IC, then emulated it. The challenging proximity of some Oxium filters with the Jupiter 8 is merely due to luck : They were fine tuned by ear.( and maybe our ears were also a bit tuned by Roland after all these years :)) Nothing comparable here, where the analog filters emulate some precise models.

It has a sequencer. ( clip 4 of the second demo is a sequencer preset btw, glitchy notes were made with aftertouch ) Not your average sequencer though, one that make things you can"t do in Cubase :)

And -99.9%- aliasing free robust and fat oscillators.Wich results in a crispy, clear, yet warm sound in the hi end. Clip 4 of the 1rst demo suggest that you can do a lot of things with these oscillators. Its also a *research synthesizer*.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:Its also a *research synthesizer*.
Then I stand fully behind my today guess: xperiment :D

Thanks for the info Laurent. Sounds very interesting, as always!

Return to “Instruments”