Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrumAddict wrote:@ Uncle E

just looked at your shop as always its the first place to look
Thank you! :)
could not find or see XLN Audio Fairfax Vol.2
I just added it for you. This and all other XLN Audio get an automatic extra 20% off in cart:

jrrshop.com/xln-audio-addictive-drums-2-fairfax-vol-2

TheKid wrote:Or Stutter Edit from JRRshop for 84.15$
Spreading the love for Uncle E and his team :)
Thank you!!! :)

The Stutter Edit sale ends in 3 hours!

thank you Uncle E

great customer service as always , purchased from your shop after i have seen your message !

deleted
Last edited by baldaur on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

does anyone know where i can buy used cheap version of kontakt 5 or the upgrade, i already have kontakt 4 i just want the upgrade to kontakt 5 without having to pay the full $100

Does anyone know when JRRShop will be shipping Komplete Ultimate 10?

Andurian wrote:Does anyone know when JRRShop will be shipping Komplete Ultimate 10?
The newsletter that NI sent out today seems to indicate that it's shipping soon but we haven't received any yet.

Uncle E wrote: The newsletter that NI sent out today seems to indicate that it's shipping soon but we haven't received any yet.
Are they shipping it to us directly, or does it go to you then you ship it to us?

Andurian wrote:
Uncle E wrote: The newsletter that NI sent out today seems to indicate that it's shipping soon but we haven't received any yet.
Are they shipping it to us directly, or does it go to you then you ship it to us?
I pre-ordered with a Canadian music retailer, and the distributor got the packages from NI Monday. He sent the packages today to the retailer. I was able to get Komplete Ultimate 10 update today. Installing now!

Uncle E wrote:25% off Acon Digital's most popular plugins until October 15 and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/acon-digital
Damn, that one got me, you're taking over my wallet Uncle!

Ok, dummy question, the new 1.5 is just 74'ish dollars currently?

Cart discount on top (of the $74)

Wow :o

UVI Vintage Legends at JRR shop for only $111,2

audio deluxe even cheaper: $110.99

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/uvi-vintage-legends

Nevertheless a saving of $0.21, when it comes to buying from third party sellers, I will go with the one I know best and trust 100%

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”