Reason 8 - Official

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

EnochLight wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:you opinion(s)... simple as that... you thought/think Balance is "HOT"... not even Props feel the same way... i.e. it has been "CANCELLED"...

question... if the Balance is/was hot why cancel it... why no MKII version? i.e. version 2... this is if 1 + 1 = 2 and not from the "Reason Collective's" point of view...

again... we are back to personal preference(s)... not everyone preference is the same... :tu:
Alas, your opinion is no more important than mine. Attempting to invalidate it is pretty weak, actually. Nonetheless, I never said Balance would never be cancelled; I only said I liked the interface. Frankly, they could "cancel" Reason and it wouldn't change my opinion of it.

Anywho, back op topic...
i know my opinion(s) is/are not more important than anyone else... there is no attempt to "invalidate" anything... just point out... your opinion(s) are just like everyone else... "PERSONAL PREFERENCE"... it appears to me that every time their is a Reason release or word of a release out of nowhere you appear... with that "REASON COLLECTIVE" rhetoric... i.e. like you are an authority... just pointing out... that you are just an user like the rest of... period!!! nothing more or less!!!

:tu:

neverenoughfunk wrote:i know my opinion(s) is/are not more important than anyone else... there is no attempt to "invalidate" anything... just point out... your opinion(s) are just like everyone else... "PERSONAL PREFERENCE"... it appears to me that every time their is a Reason release or word of a release out of nowhere you appear... with that "REASON COLLECTIVE" rhetoric... i.e. like you are an authority... just pointing out... that you are just an user like the rest of... period!!! nothing more or less!!!

I've been around here a couple of years, and actually use Reaper and own quite a few VST, so my presence here is in my interest of all tools that I use. It appears to me that every time someone seems to speak in a positive light in Reason, you're here with your own collective rhetoric, authority, etc. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :) Nothing more or less.

As far as our opinions, I'll most definitely agree to disagree. :hihi:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:i know my opinion(s) is/are not more important than anyone else... there is no attempt to "invalidate" anything... just point out... your opinion(s) are just like everyone else... "PERSONAL PREFERENCE"... it appears to me that every time their is a Reason release or word of a release out of nowhere you appear... with that "REASON COLLECTIVE" rhetoric... i.e. like you are an authority... just pointing out... that you are just an user like the rest of... period!!! nothing more or less!!!

I've been around here a couple of years, and actually use Reaper and own quite a few VST, so my presence here is in my interest of all tools that I use. It appears to me that every time someone seems to speak in a positive light in Reason, you're here with your own collective rhetoric, authority, etc. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :) Nothing more or less.

As far as our opinions, I'll most definitely agree to disagree. :hihi:
are you serious? i been a Reason owner since version one... now on Reason 8... what "positive light" are you talking about... outing my man from PUF... that sounds like the work of the "REASON COLLECTIVE" there...

my "COLLECTIVE RHETORIC" the best purchasing Reason update practice (in my opinion... go back and read my post...tu:) is to buy every other update... because... again... in my opinion... the individual is more responsible for the "actual" music than the software used... actually... i think it makes no difference which software is use... the "actual" music will sound the same whatever DAW is used... i.e. the individual is at the controls...

ok... Governor?

neverenoughfunk wrote: my "COLLECTIVE RHETORIC" the best purchasing Reason update practice (in my opinion... go back and read my post...tu:) is to buy every other update... because... again... in my opinion... the individual is more responsible for the "actual" music than the software used... actually... i think it makes no difference which software is use... the "actual" music will sound the same whatever DAW is used... i.e. the individual is at the controls...
Well look at that - you and I do share a similar opinion!
neverenoughfunk wrote:ok... Governor?

Ok Govenor!

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote: my "COLLECTIVE RHETORIC" the best purchasing Reason update practice (in my opinion... go back and read my post...tu:) is to buy every other update... because... again... in my opinion... the individual is more responsible for the "actual" music than the software used... actually... i think it makes no difference which software is use... the "actual" music will sound the same whatever DAW is used... i.e. the individual is at the controls...
Well look at that - you and I do share a similar opinion!
neverenoughfunk wrote:ok... Governor?

Ok Govenor!

If ones view on something is just an opinion, be prepared to get arguments back.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Oh, and Reason is great, but this update should be a free/cheaper .5 version.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:Oh, and Reason is great, but this update should be a free/cheaper .5 version.
I agree with your opinion :).

Enoch, save your witch hunting for PUF. Your cross-forum attacks against Ras are a low act. And ease up in the 'I am the supreme authority' tone concerning Propellerhead matters. You have no inside information and your high & mighty attitude is wearing thin.

Here's where you get a chance to respond in some stupid manner, or come up with a self aggrandising response showing us all how clever you think yourself to be.

Or... and here's a novel concept. Perhaps for once you can be humble enough to reflect on the words directed towards you and exercise some self reflection before banging off a pouty response.

Go on, say 'thats adorable'. Youre like a broken record on that one.

bharris22 wrote: Yes, I am. I have almost all (if not all) guitar VSTs available - Kuassa, Vandal, Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Revalver, Overloud, Scuffham.
It's great that an Indonesian development company have built such a reputation. Goes to show how global the market has become.

Have you (or anyone else) used the Eleven rack device.. i'm referring to the hardware here. I'm adding that to my 'to buy' list because I'm losing faith in the idea that Reason is a platform that can be relied upon to stick around. Plus it seems to offer way more tone options than any single vst/RE and id nor DAE specific (or are there limitations outside of protools? )

KarmaShaman wrote:
bharris22 wrote: Yes, I am. I have almost all (if not all) guitar VSTs available - Kuassa, Vandal, Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Revalver, Overloud, Scuffham.
It's great that an Indonesian development company have built such a reputation. Goes to show how global the market has become.

Have you (or anyone else) used the Eleven rack device.. i'm referring to the hardware here. I'm adding that to my 'to buy' list because I'm losing faith in the idea that Reason is a platform that can be relied upon to stick around. Plus it seems to offer way more tone options than any single vst/RE and id nor DAW specific (or are there limitations outside of protools? )

REASON IS AWESOME....there I said it BUT I won't be upgrading at 8 because the upgrade simply does not warranty £100 of my hard earned coin

All that was needed in this upgrade was the features that come with 8 but with a couple of new devices?,I can't really understand the props this time around,even a revamped subtractor would have sufficed

My problem with the new browser is that you can't preview clips like ableton live,I mean why can a software company as big as propellerhead not implement that?

Drag ang drop and double click FTW though
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

KarmaShaman wrote:

Have you (or anyone else) used the Eleven rack device.. i'm referring to the hardware here. I'm adding that to my 'to buy' list because I'm losing faith in the idea that Reason is a platform that can be relied upon to stick around. Plus it seems to offer way more tone options than any single vst/RE and id nor DAE specific (or are there limitations outside of protools? )
Sorry - no experience with Eleven rack here.

BMoore wrote:Oh, and Reason is great, but this update should be a free/cheaper .5 version.
This.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

bharris22 wrote:
KarmaShaman wrote:

Sorry - no experience with Eleven rack here.
Eleven seems, to me, to be a pretty good device. I just recently bought the thing but from what I did so far it is right up my alley.
YMMV however.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”