---

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Once you kill Metro, Windows 8 is actually a good OS.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

All Os seem to get worse over time in some areas :

"by Kim Olesen; Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 pm
Re: Mac/Mavericks CoreAudio Issues with USB Devices

I have had the exact same problems. On both my mac book (i5) and mac mini (i7). And it's NOT because of usb, because i get it with firewire connections too. I solved the problem by downgrading my mac book to Mountain Lion.

No fusion drives on any of them.

Mavericks is just wretched for audio :-( "

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=403449

I still miss Windows XP. It was perfect. Just thinking of the faux-plastic green and blue livery makes me feel nostalgic.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

UltraJv wrote:I solved the problem by downgrading my mac book to Mountain Lion
i have kept with mountain lion, although i haven't been doing any serious music for a while (mainly reaktor noodling). still have 'snow' on an older mbp

curiosity got the better of me today, though, and i installed the yosemite beta on a new partition. 'tis a thing of beauty :love: don't have enough space to load it up fully, but might try a basic logic 9 install

fedexnman wrote:At 1st I seriously thought this was a joke ?
Same here...guy looks fake and i was thinking some of you KVR dudes made some kind of joke.

Then i realized i was at Microsoft official youtube channel..

What a bunch of retards at Microsoft...So they named it 10 so people will think they are getting something more then with number 9...oh well...

What was that music thing they introduced? Songsmith? First thing I thought of after listening to that.

kmonkey wrote:
fedexnman wrote:At 1st I seriously thought this was a joke ?
Same here...guy looks fake and i was thinking some of you KVR dudes made some kind of joke.

Then i realized i was at Microsoft official youtube channel..

What a bunch of retards at Microsoft...So they named it 10 so people will think they are getting something more then with number 9...oh well...
Please pretty please come BETA test 10 so it doesn't suck :dog:

OK! Now MS have piqued my interest.

About friggin' time! ;)
... space is the place ...

I've heard some weird things about win 10, don't know anything yet. I miss Win ME, as most of my games do not run well or at all on win 7.

And why do they keep changing control panel? The USB joystick configuration is in "printers". ???
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote: And why do they keep changing control panel? The USB joystick configuration is in "printers". ???
And this is why I get disgusted with their betas. Instead of going, wow your right that doesn't make any sense. They'll come up with some lame assed excuse as to why it is "logical" for it to be there.

However, I have to use OSX, Linux, UNIX, AIX etc.. quite a bit at work and I'd rather be beat with rusty chain saw running full blast, than have an NIX based OS as my personal OS.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Microsoft should have skipped 9 and 10.

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

In the future Windows 9 will be remembered as the one that didn't suck.

Looks good. I don't mind Windows 8 now that I have got used to it, but I think I prefer the way that Windows 10 functions.

As it's getting less 'windowery' maybe they should drop the Windows and call it Microsoft 10.

Or MS 10.

Or MS X.

(oldsters know where I'm going with this...)

;)

cryophonik wrote:Microsoft should have skipped 9 and 10.

:tu: first thing I thought as well :hihi:

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”