MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah I know whats wrong. You have to tick MICROSONOGRAM in the GRAPHS settings window. That should do the trick for you. Its not checked in your settings. Also enable SONOGRAM FILL.

Cheers
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Halma wrote:Ah I know whats wrong. You have to tick MICROSONOGRAM in the GRAPHS settings window.
Ah, yeps, that indeed did the trick.

(I thought its supposed to be switching between outline and filled, as such a button usually does.)

Thanks mate. :phones:

@Vojtech: Since things can often get very loud very suddenly, i keep finding myself missing a quick-access Master Volume control outside the Globals tab. Could you perhaps relocate either the Gain or the Volume slider to the top strip of the UI, so it remains instantly accessible no matter what tab youre on? That would really help a lot.

@ENV1: also had that problem, just put a limiter after MPowerSynth in your DAW, that does the trick for me, and it is good to have that while you are experimenting :-)

Ok folks, so !

First, there will be an update, probably tomorrow, with some more features and fixes...

Next:

96k sampling rate - that will definitely sound better, but for those using 48k or less the presets may contain a little aliasing with Medium mode. So I think creating presets in 48k is best. For the record, the higher sampling rates are overrated :).

I can't type something into the preset info text box - that definitely sounds like a bug, but it seems working just fine here. Please send me some further info to info@meldaproduction.com

Things getting loud - yep, as CableChannel recommended, enable the limiter. Also, if things get loud, click the "Set" button and it will fix the loudness automatically.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

ah, says it's only one day left on the synth trial! :? Will it be working a bit longer? Need to go through 'em presets so they're all living up to criterias ! :P
...NO!

Update to the latest release, demo time is extended :)

Vojtech, is it allowed to use cool German Umlaute in the preset names for the preset action?

Can I call an organ patch "Rückpositiv"? Or should I better call it "rear organ chamber"? The first would be cooler I guess :D

:D Hehe I'd say, go for the cool version ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

OK cool. Next question: is it allowed to mention artists or song names in the presets or in the comments? I.e. if I am imitating sounds of quite famous songs, can I mention the original or would that lead to legal problems?

Sure ;)
Vojtech

Vojtech

When does the prices goes at normal price? It sounds :-0== (mouth watering).

This must be the ugliest synth of the year. Kind of reminds me of the worst Synthedit crimes against aesthetics we usually see in KVR Dev Challenge.

Honestly, one look at it and I know I would never even want to try it out. :shrug:
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:This must be the ugliest synth of the year. Kind of reminds me of the worst Synthedit crimes against aesthetics we usually see in KVR Dev Challenge.

Honestly, one look at it and I know I would never even want to try it out. :shrug:
In all the built in templates, Minimalistic and Futuristic seems to be the only decent ones. I don't know if announcing it with the Ironic template was a good idea.

CableChannel wrote:@ENV1: also had that problem, just put a limiter after MPowerSynth in your DAW, that does the trick for me, and it is good to have that while you are experimenting :-)
Thats not what i meant. What meant was an instant-access global volume control to adapt the actual loudness of the preset i am working on, i.e. a means to quickly put the overall level back below 0dB. A limiter doesnt help with this; on the contrary, it would only be a hindrance since i wouldnt even notice anymore when the level goes too high. And that would be stupid. (I mean its alright to pump a 100dB worth of signal into a limiter if thats what you want or youre just fooling around. But for presets that might be used by other people who might not have a limiter on its just an awefully stupid thing to do.)

Anyhow, just dropping by to say that i really couldnt get on with the UI. I have tried, i have tried again, but in the end i had so many moments of confusion that it ultimately killed any and all incentive to keep working with the synth. I did however like the sound, and the featureset certainly cannot be complained about either. IMO a good solid synth, just not my cup of tea with regards to workflow and parts of the technical conception. :)

Return to “Instruments”