One-Synth-Challenge #66: ODsay by Elektrostudio (Keith303 Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to the winners! Honestly I like other tracks more than winners'. But it's a subjective point of view.

:wheee: :bang: :shock: :-o :cry: :eek: ...

Assimilating what has happening...

Ok, it's not a dream, I have a (half)bronze knob!.
Thank you all for the votes 'n comments on soundcloud.
And thank you H-Man, for the experience of a collab, I feel that I have improved my english a bit :).

I want the Wusik pack.

:hail: Long live to the OSC!

Sending you a PM now! :hug: :cool:

Congrats to all the winners, awesome tracks .... :tu:

And congrats to all other paticipants, great tracks this month with the synth.
I didn't think that this synth will stand for all this variations of music ....

See you in the next OSC and have a great weekend :)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

WilliamK wrote:Sending you a PM now! :hug: :cool:
Received and downloading.

Thank you!

Oooops,
I should tell you my prize decision!
I will take the Rev250. One cannot have too much reverbs :D
Special thanx to Solidtrax for sponsoring :tu: :hug:
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

photonic wrote:Oooops,
Great choice! Agreed, Solidtrax is awesome! Group hug: :hug:

We'll get you sorted out soon Photonic, I have your info, so expect a PM / email soon

bjporter wrote:
photonic wrote:Oooops,
Great choice! Agreed, Solidtrax is awesome! Group hug: :hug:

We'll get you sorted out soon Photonic, I have your info, so expect a PM / email soon
KVR OSC is awesome!! We have received some amazing prizes over time and it was time to give something back to this great community!

:tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

I guess it's my turn to decide on my prize :D Having a tough time choosing between vocalizer pro, digital synsations, or twist. There are surprisingly little info about them on the net, and videos not satisfactory to give an impression on the synth/sounds. Just out of curiousity are the prizes nfr. I think sonivox is in any case. I'll try and narrow it down by tomorrow. :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:I guess it's my turn to decide on my prize :D Having a tough time choosing between vocalizer pro, digital synsations, or twist. There are surprisingly little info about them on the net, and videos not satisfactory to give an impression on the synth/sounds. Just out of curiousity are the prizes nfr. I think sonivox is in any case. I'll try and narrow it down by tomorrow. :D
Sure thing :)

So I guess I'll grab the Digital Synsations :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Congrats to the winners. Some really great tracks for the Odyssey - which was one of the first hardware synths I ever got to play - even though it was only for a day or so. And I didn't have access to the cool patch guide that was pointed to in the thread.

Just wanted to pass my congrats to everyone and thanks for the comments, didn't get chance to reply to comments as was going on on holiday. Unfortunately I'm in quite a very dark place now as my wife and soul mate for the last 30 years suddenly and unexpectedly passed away a few weeks ago while we was in Greece. Not sure when I will be back as things are kind of too raw. But hopefully one day.

chilledpanda wrote:Just wanted to pass my congrats to everyone and thanks for the comments, didn't get chance to reply to comments as was going on on holiday. Unfortunately I'm in quite a very dark place now as my wife and soul mate for the last 30 years suddenly and unexpectedly passed away a few weeks ago while we was in Greece. Not sure when I will be back as things are kind of too raw. But hopefully one day.
Completely in loss of words, man. :(

I've already sent you a message via Soundcloud, but I'd like to express my condolences for your loss, hoping that you can somehow overcome those terrible days to come as soon as possible.

animehaus wrote:
chilledpanda wrote:Just wanted to pass my congrats to everyone and thanks for the comments, didn't get chance to reply to comments as was going on on holiday. Unfortunately I'm in quite a very dark place now as my wife and soul mate for the last 30 years suddenly and unexpectedly passed away a few weeks ago while we was in Greece. Not sure when I will be back as things are kind of too raw. But hopefully one day.
Completely in loss of words, man. :(

I've already sent you a message via Soundcloud, but I'd like to express my condolences for your loss, hoping that you can somehow overcome those terrible days to come as soon as possible.
Same here, my condolences :hug:

Return to “Instruments”