TSE X50 2.0 (built-in TS, preamp/power amp,IR loader)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TSE X50

morelia wrote:Seems to be crashing SAVIhost here. Previous version I had installed worked AOK (i.e.pre v2)
Thanks for your feedback, Is this tested with yesterdays update as well? (v2.3)
Do you experience issues in other hosts or is it just SAVIhost ?
TSE Audio - Lead Developer

It seems to be only SAVIhost so far. I've tried in Reaper and Imageline Minihost as well (no problems there). I downloaded the 2.3 x64 version yesterday.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

onqel wrote:Triton Perrin has made a nice v2.3 walkthrough video

http://youtu.be/KveIVxphuBE
Nice.

I guess there are no presets? Gotta do it from the host?

Yup, no presets.

Maybe it's because I just recently got into 7's (very difficult for me to play because of my hands, but I love it! ) that this is appealing. For high gain it's very present. The older one did much less? Nice CPU use (though I never thought the older one was an issue)

Also, (and everyone knows this is a big deal for me!!!!! ) I :love: the tuner! Accurate, easy to use, doesn't jump all over. Bummer about no presets though, I'd like to have the NG/tuner and stereo setups to start straight away. It's not totally critical, but it's something I'm used to.

Nice to hear good words about the tuner, I spent a great amount of time on that one to make it respond as closely to a hardware tuner as I was able to, and also to make it accurate on lower tunings.

We're going to implement a preset system in a future update when we start adding more amps :)

X30 first, please! I'd so like to get rid of those 32-bit oldies and get them in a proper 64-bit plugin! :)

I'm in. Nice sale ;)

Yep X50 is on a discount the next 4 weeks starting at 40%

TSE X50 has been updated to version 2.3.1.
Added is AAX/AAX64 support and general stability improvements.

Is there a chance to still see the individual modules outsourced and updated? Or is the definite future the suite?

Well, the stomp boxes are updated and x64. The head amps are not of course (which is logical, considering the work you put into it).

And on a sidenote...
The BassDriver... I know that the concept of the hardware was to "include" a cabinet simulation. But can this maybe be turned off? Stacking this stomp box with another bass amp is kind of overkill IMO.

And thanks once more for your excellent creations.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Thanks onqel!

I just love the TSE X50! Best high-gain amp I know of.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'd like to be able to switch between the two provided preamps with their parameters being saved instead of reinitialized at each change. Would it be possible to add this feature ? Thanks in advance !

Very amazing piece of software, with a good guitar amplifier simulation, some of the best impulse responses provided, and the 808 which sounds great !

My bad, there is already an option to keep the previous settings when you switch between the preamps

Compyfox wrote:Is there a chance to still see the individual modules outsourced and updated? Or is the definite future the suite?
both would work.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Effects”