Cytomic "The Drop" Resonant Filter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Drop

Maybe I'm wrong the price it's at right now is same as The Glue.

The Drop is mine now don't even look at it, you lot just want it for yourself.
The CPu load is fine with the way I'm working now yay \0/ Thanks Cytomic.

Kaboom75 wrote:Is the new version going to be a demo before the intro price ends? I need to test the demo again for the CPU load with my current way of working.
There is no intro price, this is the regular price and it won't change, so there is no pressure to buy it now, much better to wait and trial the final thing.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Dr.Gunjah wrote:looks amazing indeed :clap:
I hope it's really a matter of weeks this time :hihi:
Yep, it actually is this time. I'm porting the windows specific parts of the new copy protection system, but otherwise it is feature complete for v1.x release. As soon as I've finished the windows build it will only take a week to package it all up for final release, so expect an official announcement very soon!

billcarroll wrote:Andy, that interface is amazing.
Thanks Bill! And I think it sounds even better than it looks, the final filter models are stunning.

great news :) looks great too andy.

Looks great, looking forward to it's release :)

andy-cytomic wrote:
Dr.Gunjah wrote:looks amazing indeed :clap:
I hope it's really a matter of weeks this time :hihi:
Yep, it actually is this time. I'm porting the windows specific parts of the new copy protection system, but otherwise it is feature complete for v1.x release. As soon as I've finished the windows build it will only take a week to package it all up for final release, so expect an official announcement very soon!
:tu:
http://soundcloud.com/daftndaze - Jungle, Drum'n'Bass and House productions - Feedback appreciated!
----
Want to save 10% on Fabfilter Plugins/Bundles?
Then PM me if you don't own any Fabfilter stuff yet!

News: The Drop v1.x will be available for all existing customers to download on Friday 3rd October 12:00pm AWST (+8 GMT). It contains a new challenge response copy protection system that will be online activation only for a few weeks. I'll get a trial build and offline activation working in the following weeks after this first release. Thanks for everyone that has been so patient for so long, it will be worth the wait!
Last edited by andy-cytomic on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

andy-cytomic wrote:News: The Drop v1.x will be available for all existing customers to download on Friday 3rd October 12:00pm AWST (+8 GMT). It contains a new challenge response copy protection system is online activation only for a few weeks. I'll get a trial build and offline activation working in the following weeks after this first release. Thanks for everyone that has been so patient for so long, it will be worth the wait!
Thanks Andy, less than two weeks to wait :D

Since it's not serial number anymore... can I use the drop on two computers?
http://soundcloud.com/daftndaze - Jungle, Drum'n'Bass and House productions - Feedback appreciated!
----
Want to save 10% on Fabfilter Plugins/Bundles?
Then PM me if you don't own any Fabfilter stuff yet!

Dr.Gunjah wrote:Since it's not serial number anymore... can I use the drop on two computers?
Yes, there will be multiple activations allowed as is reasonable for someone with two computers.

I bought The Drop as soon as it was available to purchase so it will be great to have the 'finished' version available soon, although it's been awesome to be able to use the beta in the meantime.

andy-cytomic wrote:News: The Drop v1.x will be available for all existing customers to download on Friday 3rd October 12:00pm AWST (+8 GMT). It contains a new challenge response copy protection system that will be online activation only for a few weeks. I'll get a trial build and offline activation working in the following weeks after this first release. Thanks for everyone that has been so patient for so long, it will be worth the wait!
Is it gonna open projects which us 0.9.18 without any issues? Been using the public beta heeeeeaps!

Yes, there is an auto preset update. This will keep the MS2 tone perfectly, but there will be some minor changes in tone to the SHJ since I have now split it out into the SHR and JPR models. All modulation / cutoff / resonance etc will be translated exactly. I will also turn around a new build quickly incorporating any fine tuning I get from everyones feedback, so for people with lots of projects if things aren't auto updated to your liking then please let me know and wait for an update. I have held off on releasing The Drop for so long so as to make this a single transition of presets to make the process as clean and easy as possible.

andy-cytomic wrote:News: The Drop v1.x will be available for all existing customers to download on Friday 3rd October 12:00pm AWST (+8 GMT). It contains a new challenge response copy protection system that will be online activation only for a few weeks. I'll get a trial build and offline activation working in the following weeks after this first release. Thanks for everyone that has been so patient for so long, it will be worth the wait!
Copy protection is changing? Is this for all formats of The Drop? I really love the way it is now and am not too keen with challenge / response / online activation. Is this supposed to happen with The Glue as well?
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “Effects”