Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Battery 4 from Dagadi . Great communication and fast transaction. Thanks. :clap: :tu:

Bought Alloy 2 from jlanthier for a very reasonable price. Very 8) guy, everthing went as smooth as possible.

Recommended. :party:

Thank you for your attention.

Bought Voxengo TransGainer from Infinite5ths. Superfast, easy transaction. Highly recommended!

Bought Diva from dusted william; excellent trade, highly recommended :tu:

Sold Diversion to mrcleats, who made the transaction very pleasant. Fast payment, easy to deal with. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Mariosprt wrote:Bought 2caudio Breeze from TheoM.
Great guy, a pleasure to deal with. Quick and painless. And got myself a lovely reverb :D

Cheers Theo!

PS: quick transfer from 2caudio also

Thank you, and thanks for an excellent transaction from your end!

I bought EZMix + EZmix 2 from killsin77 - great communication, smooth transaction, and a nice guy. Highly recommended!

Sold Ableton Live 9 Standard and Sampler to Mindbeet in a very smooth transaction.

Bought Diva from nmchiledude. Super fast transaction, great seller!

Jon

Bought ValhallaVintageVerb from klmbk. Smooth and friendly transaction. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold Diva to thejonsolo, things couldn't have gone smoother - thanks Jon!

Sold Nectar 2 Studio to jantex. Superb transaction, quick pay and great communication. Would absolutely deal with jantex again!

Bought Nectr 2 Production Suite from C-note. First class transaction, smooth, quick and great communication. Would deal with C-note anytime.

Bought TH2 from killsin77 and everything was smooth and honest. Would recommend.

hiamp1000
HiAmp1000

I just completed a great transaction with RLSguitar. He worked overtime to complete every detail of the deal, beyond the call of duty.

Absolutely a first rate seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”