My Presets for Synth1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my first complete batch of presets for Ichiro Toda's Synth1. I started making these sounds over two years ago...pads mostly. Synth1 (as is the case with many a sound designer) was my first synth, and you can tell as you click through each preset, growing in complexity and sophistication as time goes by.

This is the soundset that (more or less) spawned my sample library Project Pegasus.

My favorites are:

12: Swimming
20: The Tube
25: Aboriginal Ghost
33: Swamp Thing
36: Attack Bell
38: Trigonos
55: Mystique
58: Green Goblin
60: Andean Fable
61: Bowed Vibraphone
67: M7 Stab
71: Water Chimes
72: Crystal Ball
81: Shimmering Bells
82: Top Gun Bell
94: Squaw Lead
98: Horror Bass
99: Sync Bass
102: DX7 Rhodes
107: Haunted Circuitry
115: Hot Plastic
123: 80's Arp
124: Squarpeggio
128: Gated Pulse Arp

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u3vy6ds05pvk ... e.zip?dl=0

Enjoy! :hyper:

-- Bryan Lake

https://soundcloud.com/bryan-lake/my-sy ... esets-demo
Last edited by Sound Author on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks for sharing Bryan :)

will add them to my zip, I love pads...

Nice job. Thanks for sharing :tu:
:tu: All is good

A highly inspiring and useful soundbank. Well done. :clap:

thank you! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Maomoondog wrote:A highly inspiring and useful soundbank. Well done. :clap:
Thx Maomoondog! :hyper:

Just wanted to tell you Bryan how much I'm enjoying your fine Synth1 bank! At first glance, it might seem a little lack-luster due to not being filled with instantly flashy "effect" patches, but there are some fine and inspiring pads within this bank, if one takes the time to explore! I can't swear there's anything in here that I haven't heard before (which is no slam, with 10k+ patches before it), but it's a good, solid bank, and I'm enjoying mining it for sonic gold!

Thank you so much!

Return to “Soundware”