pattern tremolo vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any suggestions?

I actually already own the Uhbik T.........in rack extension format, which does me absolutely no good now that I'm using a VST-based DAW.

And I'm not going to buy the entire Uhbik suite, again, for one effect.

So, is there anything out there that's similar?
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

I think Soundtoys tremolator has something like this or there's always the modulation in fabfilter which has multistage LFO shapes or the obvious one...automation on a gain plugin??????
I

Maybe AB BigSeq or DiversionFX CM ?

TIMT wrote:I think Soundtoys tremolator has something like this or there's always the modulation in fabfilter which has multistage LFO shapes or the obvious one...automation on a gain plugin??????
Thanks, TIMT.

Yeah, Tremolator seems like a good fit, but I'm not spending $179 for a trem effect.

And yeah, I thought of just using automation......maybe whipping up something in Guitar Rig......but if something was out there, at a reasonable price ($50 or less), I'd rather go that route.

But I've just stumbled onto an answer; Bigseq2 can do pretty much do what I'm looking for. And I already own it! I had forgotten all about the VCA part of the equation, as I originally bought it for the filter sequencing.

Nice.

But if anybody has any other suggestions, please share them.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Maybe Xils-Lab Ramses. Can automate filters ( but odf analog filters in this one ), Pan ( True Stereo ), and .... Volume, via 3 Masks Sequencers, LFOs, Envelopes, or live. Or all that simultaneously. ( www.xils-lab.com ) Has also a crusher and a special delay on board btw.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Melda, as always has the answer

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... d=MTremolo,

which is cheap as chips.
Well its actually free but you can pay to get more features, youre actualy getting a bundle of 23 plugins for EUR49.
DONT think the cheap price means cheap quality ;)

or the multiband version

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... andTremolo
Amazon: why not use an alternative

YEP!

Does the Melda allows both panning and amplitude modulation ?

sinkmusic wrote:Does the Melda allows both panning and amplitude modulation ?
Not in the traditional sense, but you may be able to use the phase difference parameter to acheive what you're after. In MMultiBandTremolo you can also let a modulator modulate the phase difference for various panning effects.

Could try the cableguys volumeshaper effect. Custom shapes, a little different to the Uhbik plugin though.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I think BigSeq2 and DiversionFX CM is the way to go.

And I just picked up CamelSpace (there's a sweet 35% off sale going on at the moment).

These should do the trick.

Return to “Effects”