MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you!!

And... ADSR: Just enable custom shape ;).

Windows - true, sometimes they kind of "hide". Well, now searching for style designers, so hopefully some capable people will design some nice...

Reminding the tutorial for everyone :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGGVmcWKN8
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:And... ADSR: Just enable custom shape ;)
:dog:

Great video... That really helped. It's a lot more powerful then I initially thought...

Can't decide between this an Serum, so I'm buying both. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Edit: After reading this manual i saw that there is a very basic explanation of the filters - more info please :P
So let me get this straight. You won't share simp graphics demonstrating what the exotic filters look like purely for reference? It's hard to know what to apply each filter for. At the very least a description of what each filter was intended to do. For example, what do the polymorph filters do - what was their intended use? I need this sort of info :)

The video was really informative and helpfull!

Was just wondering if there's a function for rearranging the multiparameters? Suddenly decided upon a new order for a preset... :ud:
...NO!

I don't know if it sthe normal behavior but when close to zero the filter have a strange behavior , like it jump a lot on volume ? anyone noticed this?

Here's a preset demo of presets i made

https://soundcloud.com/syntheticillusio ... lynth-demo

Ok folks, so please post all feature requests here and there's also a status of the current development:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=421058
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

p12 wrote: Was just wondering if there's a function for rearranging the multiparameters? Suddenly decided upon a new order for a preset... :ud:
I'm starting to feel KVR is deleting posts... because this is the second time I'm responding to this...

So - just right click on the multiparameter - there is learning and also rearranging ;).
Vojtech

Fred_Abstract wrote:I don't know if it sthe normal behavior but when close to zero the filter have a strange behavior , like it jump a lot on volume ? anyone noticed this?
Check your envelope settings carefully. This had me going for a bit too.

MeldaProduction wrote:First one is MPowerSynth. The remaining 3 of them are well known synths, I won't tell you which, that wouldn't be correct, but let's just say these are some of the most known ones:
The third one looks like it sounds best. And it has a switch to make it look exactly like the first one :clown:

Hmmm, interesting thought! :D Now I have to check all settings of all synths to find out... damn... :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
p12 wrote: Was just wondering if there's a function for rearranging the multiparameters? Suddenly decided upon a new order for a preset... :ud:
I'm starting to feel KVR is deleting posts... because this is the second time I'm responding to this...

So - just right click on the multiparameter - there is learning and also rearranging ;).
nice! now i won't have to save 'em as presets and re-load all the time :tu:
...NO!

Btw. there's also the copy & paste ;). Save one as A-H, copy it somewhere else and copy/paste multiparameters in between... stuff like that :). But you won't need it now ;).
Vojtech

ill soon be picking this one up one way or another.
Definatly a next gen synth, but even more so
Last edited by ___loser on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”