Hi, my name is ____ and I haven't bought a synth in ___ days

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1 day

Damn't, it's raining synths around here. Bought Serum, didn't expect to be interested in MpowerWhateverYouCallIt but the MconvolutedGUI actually works as a synth, and it sounds good. Must resist...

I'm a ho...

Same here, you are not alone. :P
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

You guys should get a grip of yourselves.
I haven't bought a single synth in over a year..... Since I started collecting modules, :hihi:

lachrimae wrote:Hi, my name is lachrimae and I haven't bought a synth in 1 days
[crowd in unison]Hi lachrimae![/crowd]
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I was able to resist Serum and I try to avoid Melda in general. However, I've had a major chubby for Blue 2 lately.

-Sam

Melda does give you an option to earn it for free. I hope more developers follow suit. Linplug did it for Spectral.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I don't like anything. Even the stuff I do like(and have) I don't want.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

CZ and SH-2 next...resistance is futile :borg:

Start buying hardware synths like me. They'll keep you in check. They're a tad more expensive than soft synths. But yeah, I think it's been about three weeks...

Er, I've purchased Element, Spectral, Blue 2, Loom, Vacuum Pro, and oh, Absynth 5 for about $60. each! That's pretty crazy... May have to get Serum also as I have Nerve and Steve is the man...

Woot!

:phones:

I haven't bought any hardware this year (so far) ... but I got Cyclop and Surge recently. Trying to resist all these sales isn't easy ... and I've been offered a TR-707 at a great price. Also an RM1X and an EA-1 ... lucky I ran out of desk space last year. ;)

122 days. Before that I think it had been 2 or 3 years or so. But man it would be nice to be able to try all of them

Initially, I was just going to by Serum. It's a hoot to program and I like it's tone. Then, Melda got me to watch (probably through some kind of subliminal web voodoo) a vid. Can't decide, so I'll buy both and the Roland next week.

MMMM... I love getting food from trash cans.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

*sigh* I tried to order a thingamagoop today, but the buy link came down a little early it seems. So 30 days for me now... :D

Hi my name is Jon. I have been sober for 45 minutes. So I haven't bought a synth in 35 minutes. I need to drink more. I buy less when I drink more.

Hmmmm.

(Oh for the record...two, Serum AND Diva, eish)

Return to “Instruments”