Cytomic "The Drop" Resonant Filter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Drop

Andy, that interface is amazing.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

That looks sick! Well done! Trying to avoid GAS, but...

Great GUI seeing what the filters are doing is a game changer for me and it's more eye candy.

Kaboom75 wrote:Great GUI seeing what the filters are doing is a game changer for me and it's more eye candy.
I couldn't agree more.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Is the step sequencer still in there?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Is the step sequencer still in there?
Yes, you can change which modulation source you view in the visualiser by clicking on the buttons below the mod depths. Clicking LFO2 will show the step sequencer, ENV1/2 will show a trace of those over time, and similarly with FM - the ENV1/2 and FM plotting code is the same, since they both just plot audio waveforms.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Kaboom75 wrote:Great GUI seeing what the filters are doing is a game changer for me and it's more eye candy.
Great that's good to hear! But for everyone else fear not, I have made the visualiser as static as possible so as not to be too distracting. The main frequency response plots only moves when the knobs move - the modulated values are shown with a much fainter ghosted trace plot, which is really useful to see the current min / max modulation levels for the current time. With very fast modulation you just get a constant shaped blur since the mix / max is always the same.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Bring that shiz on ...:-)
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

looks amazing indeed :clap:
I hope it's really a matter of weeks this time :hihi:

Btw. is 0.9.18 the latest beta version?

Yup.

The GUI has really turned out well a work of perfection, although i still prefer the old shiny knobs. Can already tell this is going to sound incredible just from the effort that's been put into the GUI.

Is the new version going to be a demo before the intro price ends? I need to test the demo again for the CPU load with my current way of working.

Nice GUI, also seems to have a bit of similar style as Glue, which is nice. Cytomic style for the people=)

Kaboom75 wrote:Is the new version going to be a demo before the intro price ends? I need to test the demo again for the CPU load with my current way of working.
I thought the price was final? Or am I mistaken? Can't find any reference of it being an intro price... But I may be mistaken.

Return to “Effects”