Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edited

Bought NI Traktors 12 from krandr . Another great deal and perfect transaction. Thanks! :clap:

Bought NI Retro Machines MK2 from "cocoazenith". Smooth and fast deal. Thank you!

Sold Izotope Insight to paulsykes. Great sale, would absolutely do business with Paul again! Quick pay, excellent communication.

Bought DDMF IIEQPro from thewizrad. The process could not have been smoother, thanks.

Bought Klanghelm DC8C from klmbk.

Quick transaction and reliable seller!

Bought Komplete Elements from rod_zero a few days back. Was nice working with him and he got me everything I needed to install. :)

Only complaint is that the Guitar Rig Elements part only works in Guitar Rig 4, not 5. Not a huge issue, but something to be aware of if you buy an old copy of Elements used. Everything else works fantastic.

Bought FabFilter Twin 2 from raikard233: SUPER fast transaction, great communication & very pleasant person - HIGHLY recommended

He was not the seller with the cheapest price; but he was BY FAR the most amiable & courteous - definitely the kind of person with whom to do business

Bought CurveEQ from Infinite5ths, incredibly quick and smooth, both the seller and Voxengo. Recommended seller.

Completed a great transaction with waltercruz for Kontakt 5. Negotiations were done in a amicable manner and concluded with a mutually comfortable price.
I had some request on the shipping to save cost but still have some assurance that the discs will arrive safely. He actually took the trouble to check with the local post office and found a reliable but economical postage.
Will definitely deal with him again if he has selling something of my interest. :D

Bought Diversion from billcarroll. Very easy transaction and super-fast transfer by Dmitry too. Great stuff.

Nice easy purchase from Nev.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

I have recently bought some stuff in KVR-market:
- Zebra2+DarkZebra from zlatan
- U-he Diva from iNNeRNoiZe
- U-he Ace from ManaTau80
- Steinberg stuff from billcarroll
- U-he Stain from jsc
- Helios Ray Maschine expansion from Dave Onions
Super fast transactions and no problems at all.

Bought Supercharger from CJG007. Would happily deal with him again.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

sold kontakt5 to jbond007. Nice guy. First transacion here on kvr involving sending discs around the world. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”