Official Serum thread!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Is Lance the same guy who won some kind of meet with Deadmau5?

re: preset load time, this too I plan to make improvements on in the near-term: The majority of the load time is the the wavetable loading and I'm confident I can reduce the wait time by a noticeable amount. Just so much it will improve I'm not 100% sure but I expect it will be noticable.
Is Lance the same guy who won some kind of meet with Deadmau5?
Yes, I met him when he won the trip out to LA for a deadmau5 concert, and we got talking backstage at the show. I had seen his UI designs for an MP3 player, and well, the rest is (recent) history!

Bought it and really loving the noise section for one. So many filters, will take some time getting to know them :)

One quick question, is there some trick to add velocity amp modulation to everything in one go? Instead of adding to each individual module (osc1, osc2, noise, sub)?

Audio-Term support now also serum.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

asksol wrote:Bought it and really loving the noise section for one. So many filters, will take some time getting to know them :)

One quick question, is there some trick to add velocity amp modulation to everything in one go? Instead of adding to each individual module (osc1, osc2, noise, sub)?
There's an "Amp" destination in the matrix under the Global submenu.
PietW. wrote:Audio-Term support now also serum.
That was quick!

4 Wavetables for Serum.
Create with Audio-Term.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-955 ... m.rar.html
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Not sure if I'm missing the obvious. :P

Let's say I'm working on a patch and I decide I want to go back to using the default wave. How do I reload the default wave without hitting init? I can see a selection of basic waves if I browse through the "basic shapes" wavetable, but not the default one.

Perhaps the "basic shapes" wavetable could be a folder in it's own right containing a selection of default single waves?

NB) I would ask this on the Xfer Serum forum, but for some reason I'm not able to create a new thread.

db3 wrote:Let's say I'm working on a patch and I decide I want to go back to using the default wave. How do I reload the default wave without hitting init?
Open the wave editor and then click on "add/remove" then "init all".
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:
db3 wrote:Let's say I'm working on a patch and I decide I want to go back to using the default wave. How do I reload the default wave without hitting init?
Open the wave editor and then click on "add/remove" then "init all".
Nice one! :tu:

Any chance of an Arpeggiator in later versions? Only feature I'm missing right now.

re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:Any chance of an Arpeggiator in later versions? Only feature I'm missing right now.
That would nice!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

yes an arp would be nice.

Btw huge kudos for being able to drag and drop from cubendo project window, something that NI can't seem to ever be able to do in Battery, Maschine, Kontakt etc.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

This thread has me more suspicious of this product than intrigued now.
Low posters chumming and all. AV scanning as a file to discard before saving to drive...
Seems like something that it is better to wait on until the developer gets the download cleared with the AV companies and then let the public beta-fest run its course to start.
I think I'll wait a month or so to see how it has progressed with others first.

re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:Any chance of an Arpeggiator in later versions? Only feature I'm missing right now.
Cthulu button :phones:

BBFG# wrote:This thread has me more suspicious of this product than intrigued now.
Low posters chumming and all.
I don't see any 'chumming', it's more excitement about a new product and it's a good one. Have you actually tried the demo?
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Instruments”