Call for Circle² Beta Testers...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gavin@FAW wrote:
AgiKvr wrote:Sorry , a bit OT:
if I purchase the circle now ( at 49€) will I upgrade it to v.2 for free?? Thanx
Yes, right up to release day you can purchase Circle for the old price of €49.00 and receive a free upgrade to Circle².

Circle² will retail for €99.00

Gavin@FAW.
Aaah! This is interesting!! Thankyou! ;-)
:tu:
:tu:

Really liking Circle, seems to crash Logic Pro X quite often though. Hopefully this will be ironed out in Circle2 :)

Hi Armadillo,

The latest version of Circle 1.1.9 should be very stable, we haven't gotten any support requests stating crashes in Logic X at all. Can you make sure you are running the latest version and if not then please send through the crash report to support@futureaudioworkshop.com

Best,
Gavin.

Signed up. Waiting for e-mail.

Thanks and good luck! :)

Signed up too...

:-)

Gavin@FAW wrote:Hi Armadillo,

The latest version of Circle 1.1.9 should be very stable, we haven't gotten any support requests stating crashes in Logic X at all. Can you make sure you are running the latest version and if not then please send through the crash report to support@futureaudioworkshop.com

Best,
Gavin.
Thanks Gavin I just updated. The version I had on my iMac was an older version than the one I have on my PC. Been playing with Circle 1.1.9 on the iMac in Logic Pro X today and no crashes. Looking forward to Circle2. :)

Glad to hear it Armadillo.

Gavin@FAW.

Also we have finally added Paypal purchase to our webstore

Just double checking, the application emails haven't gone out yet eh?
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Just double checking, the application emails haven't gone out yet eh?
No, only a questionnaire a few days back.

BDeep wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Just double checking, the application emails haven't gone out yet eh?
No, only a questionnaire a few days back.
But this questionnaire is the application form.
I understood that according to the answers, potential testers will be included early, late, or not at all.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Ah, yes, you're right!
Didn't you get that email George?

Nope :(
Eternitysound VST Banks

That's too bad, I would shoot them an email: support at futureaudioworkshop dot com

Ye, I guess... weird though that it didn't send an email out.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Instruments”