VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Valve Exciter

Intro Price will end on September, 1st.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

These sound and look great.

Will seriously consider a purchase if AAX 64 version is released.

Carey

careyletendre wrote:These sound and look great.

Will seriously consider a purchase if AAX 64 version is released.

Carey
Thanks! We are slowly working on it (and hopefully RTAS version as well).

Also, by the end of this month we will release the GUI update with input/output controls that many requested.

GUI updated! We finally added the Input/Output controls to the GUI. Simply click on the Page number button on the top bar to access the Mix controls.

You can update downloading the demo at the bottom of the product page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/valve-exciter/

audiothing wrote:Image

GUI updated! We finally added the Input/Output controls to the GUI. Simply click on the Page number button on the top bar to access the Mix controls.

You can update downloading the demo at the bottom of the product page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/valve-exciter/
Wonderful! Thanks a lot, now it's much better. Are you going to update Valve Filter as well? That would be perfect! :D
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Timman wrote:Wonderful! Thanks a lot, now it's much better. Are you going to update Valve Filter as well? That would be perfect! :D
Yes indeed, it's on our todo list, probably by the end of this month.

Just to check, any valve filter cm updates? :-D

itneveris wrote:Just to check, any valve filter cm updates? :-D
Nope, sorry :)

Thanks for the update, although using the gui, I can not adjust the output control. It is stuck on 10. I can adjust it using the generic editor in Cubase 7.5 but can not adjust the output with the gui. If I adjust the output in the generic editor then switch to gui, the output still indicates 10. The input can be adjusted as expected.
Thanks......

Confirmed here...output not working

Sorry about the issue. The problem was just a glitch in the GUI, now fixed with version 1.1.1, please download the demo to update.

New update v1.3.0 is out!

Image Added AAX 32/64bit support for Pro Tools 10.3.5+ or 11+.

You can upgrade by downloading and installing the demo at the bottom of the page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/valve-exciter/

Got this through Focusrite, and it's sweet!

There is one suggestion I would make - going to the Input/Output screen takes several steps and it gets in the way of a fast workflow. Adding a simple button like this would solve the problem.

Anyway, really excited about it, pun intended :hihi:

It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote:Got this through Focusrite, and it's sweet!

There is one suggestion I would make - going to the Input/Output screen takes several steps and it gets in the way of a fast workflow. Adding a simple button like this would solve the problem.

Anyway, really excited about it, pun intended :hihi:

Thanks! Yes, I know, it's not ideal. I don't think I'll have time to update it (or Valve Filter) though. We are working on a new valve plugin which will merge Valve Exciter and Valve Filter together adding more features. We'll definitely consider a better option for the additional controls :)

audiothing wrote:Thanks! Yes, I know, it's not ideal. I don't think I'll have time to update it (or Valve Filter) though. We are working on a new valve plugin which will merge Valve Exciter and Valve Filter together adding more features. We'll definitely consider a better option for the additional controls :)
That's great, looking forward to it :)
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”