SampleTank 3 >>> 22 Free Instruments?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So can somebody explain how this will work? Will it be a weekly update in the Service Center till they've done all 22? Cool to try this, there's been a lot of talk haha

Well, one more will be added each week but I do not know how they will appear in the "My Products" area (Note: not the "Service Center" ;)). "Related downloads" perhaps and a cumulative download?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Any word on this?

arkmabat wrote:Any word on this?
We've rolled out the next sounds for SampleTank 3 Free in your IK User Area today. It is a set of sounds for your rhythm section needs.

Peter,

Just wanted to say Thank You for this! I haven't checked much the forum lately, but I remember how many people had negative and very biased attitudes - so, they will now have to eat their words! ;)

Thanks! Is it then that we need to download these sounds/instruments weekly, or is it ok if we miss a week or two and then download the available ones later? Do we need to authorize the instruments in any way, or only ST3 Free itself will suffice?

All the best!
------------
...and that's all I have to say about it!

Quick Q, slightly OT. Will I be able to import Miroslav [full] into ST3Free?
Eternitysound VST Banks

Are these instruments that are already included in the full version?

^^^^
I would think so.
GeorgeZ wrote:Quick Q, slightly OT. Will I be able to import Miroslav [full] into ST3Free?
Nope. ST3 Free only loads its own instruments.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
I would think so.
GeorgeZ wrote:Quick Q, slightly OT. Will I be able to import Miroslav [full] into ST3Free?
Nope. ST3 Free only loads its own instruments.
Ah, thanks.
Eternitysound VST Banks

For free, this is pretty good stuff already. Make me wish I could afford the full version...

Edit: The Hard Alpha Base put through the Overscream distortion, with the lows at full and the other frequencies at 0 sounds amazing in the C0 and C1 octave ranges.

There is also other free stuff on ik multimedia website, worth to check it out.

Return to “Instruments”